Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not quite sure how you can make that connection. That is like ordering a pizza for delivery, handing the driver a few bucks for tip and taking the pizza/closing the door. Eventually...they'd go out of business.
I delivered pizzas in HS. I did not get paid shit by the parlor. I made my money off of people to lazy to pick up their own order. My point was that I see the support as a tip and not as a means for the developer to continue. I will tip for what you have done, not for what you might do in the future.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I delivered pizzas in HS. I did not get paid shit by the parlor. I made my money off of people to lazy to pick up their own order. My point was that I see the support as a tip and not as a means for the developer to continue. I will tip for what you have done, not for what you might do in the future.
A "tip jar" of a few people each tossing devs a dollar or so a month doesn't allow these games to be made...just in DAZ assets/hardware alone.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
A "tip jar" of a few people each tossing devs a dollar or so a month doesn't allow these games to be made...just in DAZ assets/hardware alone.
I don't give anyone money so they can eventually make something. That is like the insanity of kick starter of indi go go. These are the days of the internet. Summertime Saga works on exactly this basis. If you give a buck and 5 or 10 thousand also give just a buck. That is 60k to 120k gross annually. Most of these games are one or 2 people. I am not paying for people's hardware, I am tipping for what you made already. Most businesses have to invest a lot of money before they see a single dime of income.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and xxx2

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I don't give anyone money so they can eventually make something. That is like the insanity of kick starter of indi go go. These are the days of the internet. Summertime Saga works on exactly this basis. If you give a buck and 5 or 10 thousand also give just a buck. That is 60k to 120k gross annually. Most of these games are one or 2 people. I am not paying for people's hardware, I am tipping for what you made already. Most businesses have to invest a lot of money before they see a single dime of income.
I can tell you from experience, one dev in particular (will go unnamed), that without this so called "kickstarter patreon" money....especially a surge after months of little/no support and visibility, he's not making games....PERIOD. That's probably the reality for the majority of devs out there (the very top few guys being outliers).

But...to each their own. Just giving another perspective.

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
[v0.5c] Save file

Complete the saving of all current tasks,and only save the three ladies tasks in the house.

All hidden are currently found.

I did it manually,because I didn't figure out how to cheat,so I didn't change the money.:unsure:

note: persistent (delete!) .save

Save location: C:/use/use name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Milfy City

Please enjoy it:)

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
well I am working as animator but don't know about you or how is your logic regarding this matter , but i see many of my co-workers who are managing 2 two projects per year and they earn almost around 20k per month

and that is fact it is not even a lie animation or game design industry are dominating the market right now and with platforms like Patreon youtube or other teaching platform such as skillshare and udemy its is to reach that amount of money if you are skilled at your job
The logic is simple, 20k per month is 240k per year. The US government releases average income levels and less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the working population 240K per year and if you do any sort of job search for animator pay you will see virtually zero ads for pay at the level you are talking about. I think this is pretty solid logic to base my opinion that few animators are making that kind of money.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Here is another interesting stat for those of you that think many people are making serious money on Patreon:

There are like anything else in life a handful of people making really good money on Youtube, Instagram, Patreon, etc but most do not make much. Even long term established industries like real estate, the average real estate agent last year make 28k, that is for the year, not monthly. Yet how often do you hear people saying they are getting into real estate to make money.

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Here is another interesting stat for those of you that think many people are making serious money on Patreon:

There are like anything else in life a handful of people making really good money on Youtube, Instagram, Patreon, etc but most do not make much. Even long term established industries like real estate, the average real estate agent last year make 28k, that is for the year, not monthly. Yet how often do you hear people saying they are getting into real estate to make money.
Well... If noone earned anything (or very little) from said things...
Why would so many work with it today?
IMO that post made no sence and was more likely based on someone being butthurt for not being a good photographer :Kappa:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I treat games on here like I do my actual games, i'll throw some money at the devs when it's done.

If a game gets completed i'll back them for a few months to say thanks.
Once the game is finished, the DVDs get burned, boxed and distributed to the retailers. At that point, the dev is rolling in dough. They need support while the game is in development, not after... some of these devs survive on nothing but soy ramen noodles, and bran flakes. Once they've made the big-time, they eat steak and lobster, and champagne breakfast in bed w/supermodels, but they may never finish if it weren't for their early supporters.

for just .60 cents a day, less than the cost of a cup of coffee, you can adopt a developer.

kali89

Sep 30, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Great work bro but kindly update the links seems they are expired.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Because of the Patreon thing, I just though, what if you had a game called "landlord city", plot being you are a teen who finds out that you are the first person who was (secretly) birth through an artificial uterus (feasible, they have been making successful tests with animals) but do not know which mother donated her egg cells, they know this too and decide to take turns in letting you stay with each of them and see which one you like best and whatever here's where I am gaining my lucidity back./ morning rant

Aug 24, 2019
Thing is, I'm prepared just incase he actually doesn't continue the game. I'm also prepared just incase he releases the new update, I really don't want this game to go to waste, it's the closest thing we have to a AAA adult game. This, plus hunie pop and the upcoming subverse game too.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well... If noone earned anything (or very little) from said things...
Why would so many work with it today?
IMO that post made no sence and was more likely based on someone being butthurt for not being a good photographer
Because people look at Patreon numbers for Icstor, DarkCookie and others and say to themselves "I can do that too".

Nearly every developer here is on Patreon but how many make more than 3k a month? I'd guess less than 10%.

That number would be under 5% if one were to include all the people who abandoned their games after a few months because they set up their Patreon before realizing they never wrote a line of code in their lives, have no experience in graphic design, haven't done any creative writing since high school, their hardware can't produce decent renders even if they knew how to, assets cost money and if they don't bring anything new/unique/superior to the table they will not gather any substantial number of supporters.

Last edited:

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
The logic is simple, 20k per month is 240k per year. The US government releases average income levels and less than 1/2 of 1 percent of the working population 240K per year and if you do any sort of job search for animator pay you will see virtually zero ads for pay at the level you are talking about. I think this is pretty solid logic to base my opinion that few animators are making that kind of money.
I think I already mentioned that good animators can earn up that amount of money per month ... So I think you get that why few gets that amount of money in your country.

and something to mention that companies like disney they are not paying much money to animators you know why ? because they have to contract tons of A class actor and actress in order to have good narration for their movie ( and they cost millions of dollars to do it ), people as you said will do it because they love it and they can kinda brag about it to say hey i did that for disney and other stuff .

but for example if you are an animator in japan and you are leading a game like Sekiro you are going to get that money no doubt and even if you are a normal animator you are likely going to get 120K per year which is still good amount of money.

I don't want to be rude but Just because US government doesn't give enough credit to animators , you should not expect that everything is the same in other countries ,

but even so I know In US animators are getting paid around 120K per year which is still really high amount of money for working in ONE company and without any side projects .

long story short . you are right nobody can earn 20K per month in 1 company but how ever they can earn that money with side projects on their free time which is why people like Icstor are here, they only put 5 to 6 hours daily and they earn money.

but as I said icestor is successful freelancer because as far as I know he has been doing this since a long time ago and people are going to pay him regardless,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
but for example if you are an animator in japan and you are leading a game like Sekiro you are going to get that money no doubt and even if you are a normal animator you are likely going to get 120K per year which is still good amount of money.
I highly doubt that. Checked open positions at FromSoftware in graphics department. 4 open positions with high qualification requirements (University Grad. or 10 year exp.) and 8h work day pay 22000yen per month for employess and 400000yen for independent contractors. That's about 2000$ and 3800$ respectively, not even close to the "likely 120K a year".

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I highly doubt that. Checked open positions at FromSoftware in graphics department. 4 open positions with high qualification requirements (University Grad. or 10 year exp.) and 8h work day pay 22000yen per month for employess and 400000yen for independent contractors. That's about 2000$ and 3800$ respectively, not even close to the "likely 120K a year".
Japan pays much, much lower on average than the Western game development industry, so FromSoftware is not a good example. However the only branches of game development likely to push a salary of around $120,000 a year is programming. I know some programmers in the industry who earn more than anyone else on the project outside of the project lead and programming lead.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes