Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This thread is a freak show. Why don't you pirates stop whining and actually talk about the game?!
I don't know. Maybe because we've gone 10 MONTHS without a fucking update and THERE'S NOTHING NEW to comment on??????? MAYBE???

He's not a professional! He owes you nothing! There is no contract! Stop demanding!
God, some people are really starting to bust my balls.
Are you really that thick or do you have other personal hidden interests at heart? I don't get it.

This is not his job... What is he then, a goddamn dilettante? A poor amateur artist who has to balance 3 jobs to make ends meet?

Give me a break!
Have a look at this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this

and this

and this

and then, if you have time, this

and while you are at it, check this too

$10 just to get the update! Now do the approximate math.

I don't give a shit what Patreon is officially supposed to be, I prefer to take into consideration what the parts involved privately know it is.
Damn, there are no incest games on Patreon, right? That's what Patreon officially is!

But OK, let's imagine he was no pro at all, that patreons are just good samaritans doing a favour to someone in need.
What would happen for example if someone asked you to help him move all his stuff into his new house in exchange for him doing the same for you, but then after you helped him he refuses to keep his promise?
- Are you a professional moving company? No, you aren't.
- Did he break a contract? No, he didn't.
- Can you bring an action against him for breach of contract? Hell no!
- Is he an asshole? Sure!
- Can you safely say that he is an asshole? Go ahead!
- Can anyone who has nothing to do with your deal but hears thestory say "Shit, what an asshole!"? Of course, that happens every day!

If you are not his patreon you can't morally demand anything but you can well point out his disingenuousness.
But if you are, you are rightfully entitled to call him a cheeky b****rd.
Man, I'm tired of this hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
so who does the incest patch? is it gonna be released on the "10th" or we gonna have to wait for that as well?
The patch is just a marker. If the game sees the patch it opens up the incest dialogs. It does not need to be updated unless it needs one for the new version of Renply.

Reactions: flossy123

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
If you are not his patreon you can't morally demand anything but you can well point out his disingenuousness.
It's been pointed out ... many ... many times. The dead horse you guys have been beating is nothing but a rotting pile of goo at this point.

Reactions: ookla

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't know. Maybe because we've gone 10 MONTHS without a fucking update and THERE'S NOTHING NEW to comment on??????? MAYBE???

God, some people are really starting to bust my balls.
Are you really that thick or do you have other personal hidden interests at heart? I don't get it.

This is not his job... What is he then, a goddamn dilettante? A poor amateur artist who has to balance 3 jobs to make ends meet?

Give me a break!
Have a look at this

and this

and this

and this

and then, if you have time, this

and while you are at it, check this too

$10 just to get the update! Now do the approximate math.

I don't give a shit what Patreon is officially supposed to be, I prefer to take into consideration what the parts involved privately know it is.
Damn, there are no incest games on Patreon, right? That's what Patreon officially is!

But OK, let's imagine he was no pro at all, that patreons are just good samaritans doing a favour to someone in need.
What would happen for example if someone asked you to help him move all his stuff into his new house in exchange for him doing the same for you, but then after you helped him he refuses to keep his promise?
- Are you a professional moving company? No, you aren't.
- Did he break a contract? No, he didn't.
- Can you bring an action against him for breach of contract? Hell no!
- Is he an asshole? Sure!
- Can you safely say that he is an asshole? Go ahead!
- Can anyone who has nothing to do with your deal but hears thestory say "Shit, what an asshole!"? Of course, that happens every day!

But if you are, you are rightfully entitled to call him a cheeky b****rd.
Man, I'm tired of this hypocrisy.
^This

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Walking into this thread for the first time. So this game is good enough for all of yall to wait 10 months for the next update?
Boy do I sure feel lucky to find this when the update is supposedly so close. I guess I'll wait til then so I dont get excited/disappointed

insaen

Dec 1, 2018
Walking into this thread for the first time. So this game is good enough for all of yall to wait 10 months for the next update?
Boy do I sure feel lucky to find this when the update is supposedly so close. I guess I'll wait til then so I dont get excited/disappointed
dont get your hopes up, he constantly has an excuse to delay it longer. ive been watching this thread for about 3-4 months and the amount of times this scammer says the update is coming and never does is unreal. and any of his supporters that are going to quote my shit dont bother im not going to bother to reply to any of your delusional asses.

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
Give it a rest with this game, so much time passed when we played it that most of us don't remember what it meant and that's why I don't care if it will release this trick or not I only feel sorry for those who keep paying this scammer:);)

Zetta Man

Jul 9, 2017
Can't delay an update when he was vague about it even though he said he'd release it waaaaaay before October 10th which means he'll actually release it October 9th.
As I said before, it will be released on October 9. I can see the future, Milfy City 0.7 will drop on February 11/2020. There will be a 5 minutes Christmas event that will drop before it and no Halloween event this year.

• Angry
Reactions: insaen

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Give it a rest with this game, so much time passed when we played it that most of us don't remember what it meant and that's why I don't care if it will release this trick or not I only feel sorry for those who keep paying this scammer:);)
I think the bulk of his supporters just forgot about it. If you have thousands in bills to pay and are lazy you can forget about.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and xxx2

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
that's my secret, I don't pay for any of these games on here ;)
Right now neither do I. I have thrown a few bucks to developers who delivered something. I gave Icstor a couple of months(not 10 bucks a month) of support when Milfy City came out. It was when I first started trying these games. His first release had a ton of content that was way above the rest at the time. I am American where tipping is expected for good service. So when I did support a developer I considered it a tip that was not required. But I felt he deserved it at the time. The only people I support now are developers who Mod HS. Even though I stopped messing around with HS they put out content consistently and I keep my copy up to date.

Having said that, I can see never supporting developers. But by the same token, it is like tipping a stripper. Not required but not stupid either.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Right now neither do I. I have thrown a few bucks to developers who delivered something. I gave Icstor a couple of months(not 10 bucks a month) of support when Milfy City came out. It was when I first started trying these games. His first release had a ton of content that was way above the rest at the time. I am American where tipping is expected for good service. So when I did support a developer I considered it a tip that was not required. But I felt he deserved it at the time. The only people I support now are developers who Mod HS. Even though I stopped messing around with HS they put out content consistently and I keep my copy up to date.

Having said that, I can see never supporting developers. But by the same token, it is like tipping a stripper. Not required but not stupid either.
Not quite sure how you can make that connection. That is like ordering a pizza for delivery, handing the driver a few bucks for tip and taking the pizza/closing the door. Eventually...they'd go out of business.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
At the beginning of November, maybe. Just in time for another month of payment. *cough* exit scam *cough*
I must admit I was fooled. Anyone who has followed this thread knows I bash Icstor regularly. But I was sure he was going to make the August deadline. I thought no way will he miss it even if it meant a small release. It has gotten so pathetic I wound up just bashing Linda(Linda is a trashbag BTW) instead and talking about how dysfunctional all the characters are. Except for poor Bob, probably the best dad in this genre.

This guy knows he is bulletproof now and it shows now.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes