Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This forum needs to start a web-series.This is better than any Jerry Springer or Oprah shit out there with all of your theories, information on income, lazyness, personal issues of dev and so on. The last 700 pages have around 600 of useless shit and than some mod or other older users of this forum trying to calm things down. Last time I was here, waaaay back 70 pages ago....jeez

While I don't agree with the idea of closing down this thread temporarily, but if you think about it...:)
The sad trueth is these discussions are the only thing that keep this thread alive... if you want to close it temporaly best add the tag "on hiatus" ...the fact the game is still in developement might not justify the "abondened" tag... but the fact that the next release is being kept shoved away into the future this might be fitting... and keep people from comeing back here until a release is actually made... or ICstor officially announces to drop the game

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Kroxz

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
So when's he announcing the next delay? In a week? Braced myself already.
Can't delay an update when he was vague about it even though he said he'd release it waaaaaay before October 10th which means he'll actually release it October 9th.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The sad trueth is these discussions are the only thing that keep this thread alive... if you want to close it temporaly best add the tag "on hiatus" ...the fact the game is still in developement might not justify the "abondened" tag... but the fact that the next release is being kept shoved away into the future this might be fitting... and keep people from comeing back here until a release is actually made... or ICstor officially announces to drop the game
The chance that he will abandon the game or end it like Milf's Villa/or even worst before even reaching sex with Caroline and Sarah/ is closer to 100% than 50%
I realy doubt he will do a proper ending for the game with all possible LI getting the time to shine.We can consider been extremely lucky if we get 4 more updates.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Can't delay an update when he was vague about it even though he said he'd release it waaaaaay before October 10th which means he'll actually release it October 9th.
Which would be good. Only five more days. I would take it immediately.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Lol , people are really talking about 0.7 and 0.8 ?? i invite you to try the ren'py ports of his previous game , you will have a good idea on how he finish them.
I played a few. The one I finished just ended abruptly with no reason why. It was the RPG maker version. I honestly hope he doesn't do that with this one. After this long, I want to see him actually finish this. Even if it's cheesy, I want to see it an actual conclusion.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes