AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
Honestly though, I wouldnt be surprised if he did stop development after 0.6 with how toxic the community is. Creativity and passion can't work in that kind of environment. Takes a certain type of person to be able to handle this amount of toxicity and lack of understanding. The man creates one the highest quality games in our community and most of us don't pay a dime for it.

19o8

Oct 7, 2018
Honestly though, I wouldnt be surprised if he did stop development after 0.6 with how toxic the community is. Creativity and passion can't work in that kind of environment. Takes a certain type of person to be able to handle this amount of toxicity and lack of understanding. The man creates one the highest quality games in our community and most of us don't pay a dime for it.
high quality scam

D

Deleted member 1481465

Dude hasn't put anything out in 10 months and drops excuses constantly. Plenty of people were donating and stopped when he consistently failed to deliver.

Doesn't matter how good the game is or how gorgeous the renders are if he's this lazy.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
True, though it's understable that after 11 months of promises but without any update, people get a little pissed. This maybe is the most upvoted game currently on F95 but it's also the one game of the 50 most upvoted games with the longest time since the last update which isn't marked as abandoned or completed.
Yes the community is toxic, but honestly it's the Internet. You could save 50 sweet kittens and post something about it somewhere in the internet and you can be absolutly sure that some people will write a toxic comment about what you have done wrong.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
TO be fair, he is the who pissed in the well. You can't complain about a poisoned well when you're the one who poisoned it. No one asked him to double the size of the update. He could have finished what he had originally set out to with .6 and no one would have complained in the slightest. He didn't have to add the neighbors, who no one asked for, as an apology for taking a month off, or "write 60,000 words" for the update. If he ceases development after .6 then it'll be because of his own failures, not because of the "toxic" community. The Milfy City community was fairly positive before this update. So if he has a problem with said alleged toxicity, then he reaped what he sowed.

That said I'm sure he'll keep at it. You don't just abandon a $10,000+ a month patreon pay out.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017

You're getting into a chicken and egg situation here. Which came first? The toxic community? The poor communication? The delays?

If he/she is responsible for the toxicity and their skin is too thin for said toxicity AND passion AND creativity AND further delays are caused... then I think that may be the perfect example of a feedback loop. A Downward Spiral if you will.

Mr. Self Destruct

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
1 year to release "same" amount of content that a game like being a dik do in 3 months with better renders, plot and characters while have less patrons, i don't would say that's high quality, a lot of devs would do a way better job having half of patrons/players that icstor have. If he was a better dev and was doing a decent job, people would be less toxic and more supportive instead

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
TO be fair, he is the who pissed in the well. You can't complain about a poisoned well when you're the one who poisoned it. No one asked him to double the size of the update. He could have finished what he had originally set out to with .6 and no one would have complained in the slightest. He didn't have to add the neighbors, who no one asked for, as an apology for taking a month off, or "write 60,000 words" for the update. If he ceases development after .6 then it'll be because of his own failures, not because of the "toxic" community. The Milfy City community was fairly positive before this update. So if he has a problem with said alleged toxicity, then he reaped what he sowed.

That said I'm sure he'll keep at it. You don't just abandon a $10,000+ a month patreon pay out.
it's actually around $30,000 per month. 7k supporters, thousands of whom contribute $10/m with others as much as $100/m

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
I'm sure ICSTOR and the team are trying to get it out this weekend if possible. He knows everyone is thirsty for this release, and he did say Oct. 10th, but probably much sooner than that, correct?

I like to stay positive and keep negative thoughts out of my head. That goes for all things... So I'd like to think they'll get it done this weekend, and I'll be fapping to Caroline at some point here in the next couple days.

Even if it doesn't, there's still plenty of other great games to check out in the meantime!
lol if I remember correctly, he said that it was going to the beta testers on 10/10 and he didn’t know when the actual release will be. But keep on being optimistic.

Reactions: ookla

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't think he gives a fuck about this thread, but if there will be a point that the paying customers have problem with his development then that will be a real problem that he should deal with and not stop.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and ookla
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes