Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Let's assume he really has been testing the game all this time, what does that really imply? We're talking about making sure different renders appear properly in Ren`py. How many bugs do you really have to check for and fix?

Reactions: Renozrz

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Let's assume he really has been testing the game all this time, what does that really imply? We're talking about making sure different renders appear properly in Ren`py. How many bugs do you really have to check for and fix?
He just jerk-off on his game alone. When it's done and he can't do more. Testing phase stop and he release the game for everyone !

Reactions: Jaun Karr

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I don't think it is even a question the game's status was moved prematurely into testing because people were complaining about it being seemingly stuck at 95%. Look at this from discord:
Unbenannt.PNG

I now read this as: "I'll put it into testing (even though things aren't finished) so you guys can stop complaining".
I'd say this was confirmed when he later said testing is taking so long because there are still missing scenes and transfering everything to a new Renpy version is taking time (source). These tasks are not part of testing.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
I now read this as: "I'll put it into testing (even though things aren't finished) so you guys can stop complaining".
I'd say this was confirmed when he later said testing is taking so long because there are still missing scenes and transfering everything to a new Renpy version is taking time (source). These tasks are not part of testing.
Unless he's counting proof reading the texts someone else provided testing (in which case he's wrong), then testing this can't take much more than a day if you know what you're doing.

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unless he's counting proof reading the texts someone else provided testing (in which case he's wrong), then testing this can't take much more than a day if you know what you're doing.
well he also has to count letters to give over bloweing numbers to his Patreons...:p

Reactions: Lampblasted

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I don't think it is even a question the game's status was moved prematurely into testing because people were complaining about it being seemingly stuck at 95%. Look at this from discord:
View attachment 420397

wow lol looks like he didn't think twice before admitting to all his patreons and fans that he lied to them

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1481465

"You guys want me to be more transparent? Okay." He should've been doing that regularly for the last 9 months. Don't get uppity with people who are probably still donating and want to know what, exactly, you've been doing. The angry emote... It's as though he's angry that people want him to take some accountability. Unbelievable, really.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes