dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Calls himself a e-horder but at the same time he says he will delete stuff....

An actual e-horder would just buy more harddrives!
Was planning on getting a 1TB HD this week lolol

Also, people are forgetting about that black teacher getting head. In before MC gets banged by the teacher.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Was planning on getting a 1TB HD this week lolol

Also, people are forgetting about that black teacher getting head. In before MC gets banged by the teacher.
That's the prinicipal my friend... not a teacher.
and that was payment for his illegal drugdeals he makes at school... yeah the payment must be terrible if every member of the faculty is involved in some kind of crime to better their earnings

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
So, according to the idea, in October it should be 0.7, but in the end it turns out 0.6 can we assume that there will be a new release schedule?
Even if he release 0.6 in few days I highly doubt that another even small update will get release before December.

Other thing is that I start to believe he is out of ideas/bored by MC and he will end this game in next 2 updates. It would be good explanation why he is delaying so much. It is his style. Only deterrent for him would be how much cash he is getting, but you never know with those 'artists' types ;)

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
Even if he release 0.6 in few days I highly doubt that another even small update will get release before December.

Other thing is that I start to believe he is out of ideas/bored by MC and he will end this game in next 2 updates. It would be good explanation why he is delaying so much. It is his style. Only deterrent for him would be how much cash he is getting, but you never know with those 'artists' types ;)
I also think that he has no ideas and he’ll just finish the plot soon for all the ladies

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Hey I can wait for 10th of October for the new version of MilfyCity. ICSTOR yeah ummmhhh about that .....

Reactions: ookla

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So, according to the idea, in October it should be 0.7, but in the end it turns out 0.6 can we assume that there will be a new release schedule?

As far as we can tell the promised Update might not even be a full release, but a beta... currently running through alpha testing.
So maybe we'll see 0.6 Full release at the end of October... considering the anciesty of his supporters (even Pirates) will likely result in a top speed testing... 3 weeks for him means less than a week for those waiting impatiently.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know why but i think this would be the last update . After this update would go again in shadow milking patreons for few more months until would announce officially the game was abandoned like so many other games around ...

Anyway the "the cherry on top" would be the gameplay time of this update :))) imagine if its bellow 10 minutes

Reactions: cimibibapa2
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes