Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
People should consider the possibility of it truly being an exit scam. Time will tell, but there's no reason why it couldn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ookla and Jaun Karr

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, the true perk of being a patreon is the ability to talk with other patreons, getting new game content is just a delayed feature. :whistle:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the game went through again and noticed the moment when Judith called Linda, were they in a conspiracy? For example, did Judith specifically hint to Mс about sex with Linda for material for the book?
Yes she did... even worse Linda seeked help when she noticed she lusted after her son and found Judy... we know that her lusting turned into affection in that time...
So I am pretty sure she riled up Linda to follow her Lust and accept it as love and than agreed to further and support that relationship in the sittings the MC was sceduled with by the principal.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
Yes she did... even worse Linda seeked help when she noticed she lusted after her son and found Judy... we know that her lusting turned into affection in that time...
So I am pretty sure she riled up Linda to follow her Lust and accept it as love and than agreed to further and support that relationship in the sittings the MC was sceduled with by the principal.
Judith the prankster will find profit everywhere; I hope Mc will punish her later)

Reactions: ookla and pm biplob

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
People should consider that possibility of it truly being an exit scam. Time will tell, but there's no reason why it couldn't happen.
I highly doubt it. He have reputation for dropping games when he is bored with it but he always release last update with rushed up ending.
If he would not do it he would have very hard time starting another game. And that would be stupid for him because he know he is good in making games and that it is paying well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I highly doubt it. He have reputation for dropping games when he is bored with it but he always release last update with rushed up ending.
If he would not do it he would have very hard time starting another game. And that would be stupid for him because he know he is good in making games and that it is paying well.
But 0.6 could be that rushed exit... MC could impregnate Caroline and elope from town, family and friends to start a new live under synonims without anyone ever knowing that they are actually brother and sister.
... a terrible ending if you ask me... but possible... and certainly right up his alley from what I heard/read from his previous games

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The lack of subsequent updates does tear down the level of excitement that i once had for this game and it feels like its starting to fade away.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes