armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First on June 14th: "The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December". source here.

And then confirmed on August 29: "When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed". Source here.
Still I think is realy suspicious how he decide to bring the neighbors when he can just release the update back in June/July.

D

Deleted member 1481465

And does anyone know how big is this update going to be ? And with whom the main action will be performed? I hope we will see some action with Caroline as she is perfect for my mind.
No-one knows anything. It matters not what ICSTOR has said as he's proven himself many times over to be untrustworthy. I check this forum each day for updates on my games and every now and again there's a post ICSTOR's made on his discord, or Patreon, or whatever - full of excuses and reasons. "Sorry it's late, I'm making it bigger." "Sorry it's late, I'm burnt out." "Sorry it's late, PC issues." "Sorry it's late, I know I can continue to rake in donations while I do an hour's work a day at most." "Sorry it's late, I spent the money you've been donating to me on a giant floating rubber duck rather than PC improvements."

The dude makes a good game but he is the worst type of developer.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
And does anyone know how big is this update going to be ? And with whom the main action will be performed? I hope we will see some action with Caroline as she is perfect for my mind.
I don't know how big is it going to be but it is known who the main sexual partner is going to be. Apparently it's going to be the father. There was a poll 7 months ago where father won and that's why it's taken so long to complete. It's not easy to switch from heterosexual posing to homosexual, most of the sex posing stuff must be created from scratch.

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
Man if anyone thinks this thread is bad, discord is just as bad if not worse:

View attachment 421398

At least we're having fun over here:p
When I see the number of ICSTOR customers, I associate them with a sheep (spoiler). People here write about next updates, and even v0.6 can not be seen on the horizon...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr and mt1

Aravindan

Nov 18, 2018
Me:
what can we call someone who gives false promise to someone repeatedly but intentionally break the promise? Any particular word for that?

A Friend:
Liar, perhaps? And why would you repeatedly trust such a person? What does that make you? (Hypothetically)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
First on June 14th: "The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December". source here.

And then confirmed on August 29: "When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed". Source here.
Just a minor setback nothing to see here :p at this rate we will be lucky to get 0.6 let alone the other updates.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Fuck... I was hoping the update would come this weekend for sure... especially with how the original post said "Much earlier" than October 10th. At this point, I'm expecting the Alpha to drop on the 10th with the finished build coming weeks later.

TheBatchCode

Oct 23, 2017
Fuck... I was hoping the update would come this weekend for sure... especially with how the original post said "Much earlier" than October 10th. At this point, I'm expecting the Alpha to drop on the 10th with the finished build coming weeks later.
It was never going to be earlier then the 10th, hell we will be lucky to get that at all.

I saw it too, but it was just to string his patreons along to the start of the month.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
I doubt icstor will release the update at Oct.10th.
in fact I doubt he ever done the update.just post some picture to deceive the Subscriber.
then 0.5c it's the last version of the great game milfy city.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and ookla

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
he has 7000+PATRONS!
that means he could received 10000 dollars per month, perhaps more than that.
and he earn almost 100,000 dollars since the last update!100,000 f**king dollars!
so if I could received 10000 dollars per month with doing nothing,what will I do?
I'll make this cheating can last as much longer as I can.
I'll post some shit let the Subscribers believed that I'm working hard, and the game was almost done.
and during my "hard work" time I may have some other situation to deal with, such as "I'm tired"thing and "I'm sick"thing and "some family issue" like this like that...
every time someone ask this thing I'll tell them "It's almost done just some bug checking thing"...
balah balah balah...
dude,10000 dollars per month,without working! why I work so hard to earn the money?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes