DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
he has 7000+PATRONS!
that means he could received 10000 dollars per month, perhaps more than that.
and he earn almost 100,000 dollars since the last update!100,000 f**king dollars!
so if I could received 10000 dollars per month with doing nothing,what will I do?
I'll make this cheating can last as much longer as I can.
I'll post some shit let the Subscribers believed that I'm working hard, and the game was almost done.
and during my "hard work" time I may have some other situation to deal with, such as "I'm tired"thing and "I'm sick"thing and "some family issue" like this like that...
every time someone ask this thing I'll tell them "It's almost done just some bug checking thing"...
balah balah balah...
dude,10000 dollars per month,without working! why I work so hard to earn the money?
i kinda feel the same, i cant believe theres ppl giving him the dollars when it wouldnt be strange to see another delay

Reactions: Dogmeat

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's going to be so hilarious when the 10th comes around and it's nowhere in sight. Buahahah. Let's start taking bets to see how many days it's going to be late (or early, but that's just giving money away betting on that)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
It doesn't help that the mods on discord are fascists who will mute you if you say anything negative or logical about how icstor could have released an update without the damn neighbors a long time ago.
Then they're his SS, and I suppose he will divert some of the loot towards his accomplices. It's all an organized crime ring. BTW, isn't he italian or something like that? Immagine if he were, oh the irony.

Slightly off-topic but, how do you actually pronounce ICSTOR?
I though it's x store, but yeah, as trynd said, incest story makes much more sense.

It's going to be so hilarious when the 10th comes around and it's nowhere in sight. Buahahah. Let's start taking bets to see how many days it's going to be late (or early, but that's just giving money away betting on that)
Let's bet how many days this dude still has to live after the 10th if there's no update out.

Last edited:
Reactions: ookla

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I am quite new to visual noval games, but I am allready totally addicted. In the last 2 weeks, I played nearly every "big game".

I am curious, what is a common update period for the "bigger ones" like Milfy City, Badik, Timestamps ... , you name it...

I want to support a Dev. I am torn between ICSTOR and DrPinkCake...
Usually 3-4 months, but this game hasn't been updated since last year because the dev had some issues.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes