Towi

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you. A year no update is a lot, if like 3 updates a year is a common period. I will start with an other dev and wait for the next milfy city update. maybe I`ll start supporting this game then too.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
I am quite new to visual noval games, but I am allready totally addicted. In the last 2 weeks, I played nearly every "big game".

I am curious, what is a common update period for the "bigger ones" like Milfy City, Badik, Timestamps ... , you name it...

I want to support a Dev. I am torn between ICSTOR and DrPinkCake...
I am also a fan of the story telling and the way they show relationships between people. It's easy to support by using patreon. and costs only $1 at the beginning but be aware that you won't get any game files unless you pay at least $10 per month

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
:unsure: Imagine he said the truth and they're actually testing it days and nights relentlessly? And there're just tons of bugs, appearing every second, and they're trying to fix them, but it's so hard because it's a new version of RenPy, and new fixes bring new bugs, and they have to jerk off during all this because there's so much hot stuff... And they're in this hell for 3 weeks already, they can't sleep, they can't eat, because they want to release it as soon as possible, but the bugs just don't end, and their balls are dry... And they're desperately trying to find those missing scenes, searching everywhere, looking up every corner, but they still have no clue, where they could be...

Oct 5, 2019
If he is gonna release it on 10 october then their should be a beta version 3 days before the release day for $25 patreoners. And today is 7 october with other words its not gonna be released on 10 october.. time to move on to other games guys

Reactions: cimibibapa2

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
If he is gonna release it on 10 october then their should be a beta version 3 days before the release day for $25 patreoners. And today is 7 october with other words its not gonna be released on 10 october.. time to move on to other games guys
he said beta should be out on 10th not the full release

Reactions: ookla

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I'm sure this wait will not be worth it
There are 7k people that are hoping we are wrong. But what really would be worth the wait of almost a year now? A doubling of content? Addition of inconsequential characters?

I don't know what would satisfy me after if I had supported something for so long.

Reactions: Jarul
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes