D

Deleted member 612615

Holy shit, that guy posting rules 10-17 is condescending as fuck. What's his deal?
Never had an issue with Tom, Dasati is a complete cunt on all the discord servers ive seen him on. Clearly icstor likes to keep the saddos on his mod team.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Or, maybe I thought you were defending yourself, not mt1, and said "you" when I should have said "mt1". Re-read the definition - especially the part about "intent to deceive". Then ask yourself who's comment is intentionally dishonest?
And now you're doing it again. I'm not defending anybody, I just pointed out something that was untrue. I guess you're having a bad streak when it comes to attempts in trying to lecture people on the matter of truth.

As for ICSTOR, I actually couldn't care less. I'm generally more interested in the business side of the games people discuss on F95zone. However, switching the status to 'testing' just to get people to stop complaining is tricky to explain while at the same time avoiding the whole mess with 'intent to deceive'.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Totally dead. It was just my way of subtly trolling someone who was asking about the update people had been pining about for a hundred odd pages. If the individual had read even three posts in front of their own, they'd have known the update was not available.

Cheers mate!
Well, THAT'S a relief! I thought I had entered some weird inter-dimensional time warp. I must admit that all I noticed was Limewire, and didn't truly notice the rest of the post :)

Well, back to the drama. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: RomanHume

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
That bit about the beta is not news. It's been like that, and written in the pledge levels, for as long as I remember.

Also, once again, to the people worried about the "beta" version, it is the full version. Like most devs Icstor just calls his first release of a version a beta as a sort of cover all in case there are more bugs found.

Now when we get this first release no one knows for sure. Realistically we're probably going to miss October 10th aren't we?

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes