rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
Print this post, because in a few weeks y'all be talking about this.

ICSTOR has already delivered the game, patreons already have the game, and they are all laughing at us, because they've signed a sealed pact about not making the release public.

They are the elite, watching how low monkeys fight each other and get angry for no reason.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

ICSTOR has already delivered the game, patreons already have the game, and they are all laughing at us, because they've signed a sealed pact about not making the release public.

They are the elite, watching how low monkeys fight each other and get angry for no reason.
You my friend are a dreamer...

Reactions: cimibibapa2

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

i heard the same story for DF

trynd

Sep 17, 2017

cool story man. this game will be on f95 instantly.

edit: love how many of my posts about this game get deleted by salty mods claiming its not about the game when my post is about nothing but this game. can't handle the truth

Last edited:

FR915

Aug 24, 2019

Speak for yourself (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's of course if it releases on the 10th :p but either way, there would be a wait for it anyway but I'm guessing the maintenance is purely coincidental or someone knows something :p

Reactions: Webs and Jaun Karr

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

For make in this way Icstor should send a private message with the game's link to all his patreons telling not to share it, i don't think that it's happened...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
*Tin foil hat*

game released while f95 down. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 422447
This officially confirms that the update will come out on the 10th.
Icstor's connections reach further than one could ever imagine. I think he's in cahoots with the site staff, together they have devised this maintenance ruse to keep us waiting for as long as possible and, maybe, induce us to mass suicide.
It'll not be my case, that'll be my lunch time so my mind will be busy with something else :sneaky:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
This officially confirms that the update will come out on the 10th.
Icstor's connections reach further than one could ever imagine. I think he's in cahoots with the site staff, together they have devised this maintenance ruse to keep us waiting for as long as possible and, maybe, induce us to mass suicide.
It'll not be my case, that'll be my lunch time so my mind will be busy with something else :sneaky:

Quick, get the word out! No one drink the cool aid while the site is down!

• Haha
Reactions: xxx2 and Aristos
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes