bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I am sure it feels that way to some, I have seen purges leave so little that everyone feels like the dev paid off the mods.
Everyone feels that way, eh? It's always concerning to me (the only person I feel comfortable speaking for) when people invoke "everyone says" in their arguments. If you look just a few posts up, you'll see plenty of posts ragging on the dev. We don't allow personal attacks, off-topic, etc.

If you have an issue with moderation, open a support ticket for Admins (F95/Sam).

Otherwise, please stop trying to derail this shitshow of a dumpster fire of a thread with your personal issues with me.

Your game needs another 20k word update where you finally get to graze a left nipple after solving 4 mini-games designed by MENSA testers.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Anyhow, I actually like this game, was always hoping the map would allow more places to visit, really looking forward to this next release!

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Eh anytime a comment of mines gets deleted I just shrug my shoulders and move on, you win some you lose some. I don't feel the need to analyze from different angles where my comment went wrong, I have other shit not to do with my time.

Now to keep it topic friendly if we can't go all the way with Judy in 0.7 then we riot which I don't know how that's worse than what we're already doing but we'll do it.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Eh anytime a comment of mines gets deleted I just shrug my shoulders and move on, you win some you lose some. I don't feel the need to analyze from different angles where my comment went wrong, I have other shit not to do with my time.

Now to keep it topic friendly if we can't go all the way with Judy in 0.7 then we riot which I don't know how that's worse than what we're already doing but we'll do it.
I don't care as much about my post being deleted rather just really nitpicky and bad moderation in general. Like the thread is so bad but you nitpick really specific things to delete based on personal preference and bias and call it off topic. Either delete all the posts like that or none of them imo.

And Judy is just another character in the game ICSTOR could of added content to instead of the neighbors. But then he couldn't milk for as long.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Next release should be soon, says on patreon Testing. I thought the game got cancelled as last update was in January. Good thing the Dev got his things sorted. Can't rush good quality content or it will never turn out right.
Hehehe... My friend it has been like that for more than 2 weeks already, if i am not mistaken, and it likely got moved to that status too early because people were asking about the game status on discord a lot (Icstor implied as such on a post there).

Plus we are 2 days away from his tentative release window (which i am starting to bet against :whistle:).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've lost count of the comments i've had deleted.

It's fair cos i'm rarely on topic and if a certain other lady is in the same thread it goes weird, we totally can't be trusted to behave.

One day we'll have an on topic discussion, that's the goal.

Until then i'm here to make sure Bas has shit to do.

Reactions: Q Who

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
the mods are hypocrites. my posts that get deleted are about the game / dev but not sucking him so they get deleted. meanwhile so many off topic posts i see don't get deleted
I got a thread deleted when I called him a crappy developer. After using historical data involving him to make my sound, rational argument. Doesn't surprise me his discord would be filled with totalitarian mods. At least the mods here are reasonable, until that changes and this place ends up like an eggshell authoritarian site. I swear, you give an average, powerless loser power and my god they'll go ham. Twitch mods for e-thots take the cake though lolol. At this point you basically have to pick between him being lazy, incompetent OR lying to milk costumers. Gotta be one of the 3.This dude should be running backups, hiring one guy to take the slack,etc. Doesn't do it though, it just makes too much sense I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
I got a thread deleted when I called him a crappy developer. After using historical data involving him to make my sound, rational argument. Doesn't surprise me his discord would be filled with totitlrian mods. At least the mods here are reasonable, until that changes and this place ends up like an eggshell authoritarian site. I swear, you give an average, powerless loser power and my god they'll go ham. Twitch mods for e-thots take the cake though lolol. At this point you basically have to pick between him being lazy, incomcptent OR lying to milk costumers. Gotta be one of the 3.This dude should be running backups, hiring one guy to take the slack,etc. Doesn't do it though, it just makes too much sense I guess.
I'm not sure the criticism is the problem - its the frequency and monotony of that criticism that is the problem. There are literally hundreds of pages of people bitching, whining, and complaining about the dev. What more are you adding to the conversation that hasn't already been said?

You're whining just to whine at this point - its neither productive nor healthy.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I'm not sure the criticism is the problem - its the frequency and monotony of that criticism that is the problem. There are literally hundreds of pages of people bitching, whining, and complaining about the dev. What more are you adding to the conversation that hasn't already been said?

You're whining just to whine at this point - its neither productive nor healthy.
there's nothing else to post after a year of no new content man. and i could argue being a member of f95 is neither productive nor healthy.

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018

There are new people who come along when all of the criticism has been buried. Keeping it up will prevent new people from giving their money to someone who doesn't deliver.

Your shit is fine.
Actually the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me

Reactions: Jaun Karr

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If i were icstor, I would release Caroline update immediately after that I would release teacher update at the end of the month. Finally, I would release neighbours update at December.
That's the only way he could keep his promises. Otherwise, he will keep delaying.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes