RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
there's nothing else to post after a year of no new content man. and i could argue being a member of f95 is neither productive nor healthy.
There is N number of things people could post, some just prefer to go in circles around the same hating on the dev disguised as critic (and some don't even bother to hide).
Also being a part of a comunity (even one online) isn't unhealthy so long as people don't fall prey to vices like the one above.

If i were icstor, I would release Caroline update immediately after that I would release teacher update at the end of the month. Finally, I would release neighbours update at December.
That's the only way he could keep his promises. Otherwise, he will keep delaying.
My guess is that wouldn't possible without aditional coding. :unsure:

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
There are new people who come along when all of the criticism has been buried. Keeping it up will prevent new people from giving their money to someone who doesn't deliver.
I fail to understand why any of you guys care what others spend their money on, it doesn't affect you. You should stop using that as a false pretense to complain.

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12 and Jude6

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I fail to understand why any of you guys care what others spend their money on, it doesn't affect you. You should stop using that as a false pretense to complain.
You mean false premise, and how did you come to the conclusion that people are criticizing the patrons giving icstor money now? Literally no idea what you're talking about. People are mostly upset how many times icstor has failed to keep his promises. Whether it was the promises for when he was releasing this update or ALL of his patreon goals he's ever made.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
I didn't say anything about that, it's important to post criticisms and keep them updated so people can make their own informed decisions.

You sound insecure
There's 1400 pages of information. If people cannot look through and make their own decisions ... well, you know what people say about a fool and their money.

Reactions: January2015

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
There's 1400 pages of information. If people cannot look through and make their own decisions ... well, you know what people say about a fool and their money.
Yeah but since there are new and current pages pointing out the same criticisms people won't have to read 1400 pages because we're a fappin family we are.

Now you're just complaining about people complaining, which is fine, so I'd just think about that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And in general you can consider yourself happy/lucky if you find a single person/bot to search deeper than 3 pages... sometimes even only posts

Reactions: Jaun Karr

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
You mean false premise, and how did you come to the conclusion that people are criticizing the patrons giving icstor money now? Literally no idea what you're talking about. People are mostly upset how many times icstor has failed to keep his promises. Whether it was the promises for when he was releasing this update or ALL of his patreon goals he's ever made.
People are making the claim that all this complaining is to save others from spending money supporting the dev and I'm saying that what you guys are complaining about, has already been said .. many, many times - you're just beating a dead horse, you're complaining just to complain at this point, you're not contributing anything, and you're making it difficult for anyone that has a genuine interest in the game to find anything of value in the thread. If people don't research something before they pay for it, its their problem and it does not affect you.

And in general you can consider yourself happy/lucky if you find a single person/bot to search deeper than 3 pages... sometimes even only posts
That's their problem, not yours. If you guys want to circle jerk about how much you hate the dev, why not make another thread for it and leave this thread for actual discussion about the game?

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
People are making the claim that all this complaining is to save others from spending money supporting the dev and I'm saying that what you guys are complaining about, has already been said .. many, many times - you're just beating a dead horse, you're complaining just to complain at this point, you're not contributing anything, and you're making it difficult for anyone that has a genuine interest in the game to find anything of value in the thread. If people don't research something before they pay for it, its their problem and it does not affect you.

That's their problem, not yours. If you guys want to circle jerk about how much you hate the dev, why not make another thread for it and leave this thread for actual discussion about the game?
pot meet kettle

we all horny and we all complaining

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
People are making the claim that all this complaining is to save others from spending money supporting the dev and I'm saying that what you guys are complaining about, has already been said .. many, many times - you're just beating a dead horse, you're complaining just to complain at this point, you're not contributing anything
You do realise that you are falling for the same thing just useing a different angle?
What discussion could be had other than what had been posted and been done before?
If you have a topic please by any means share your opinion on the game... not about how people act in this thread...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Just a few simple questions for you. When is the next projected release date? Has that date passed yet? What did Icstor post in Sept? What did he post in Aug? A large factor in the direction of this thread is the Developer's failed promises. The other factor is he has these supporters that make ridiculous posts that start off the cycle again.

I have just started talking about how terrible my landlady Linda is. She is just the kind of woman you want to have angry sex with. And she would love it.

Caroline is a 10 in this reality, yet she can't keep a man. She is using herself as a model posting sexy pictures. but not a single perv sent her dick pics.

I guess that is related to the total lack of any men in this world. Let's see, there is Bob(poor Bob), some creep in an alley, they guys who did not stick around after Caroline blew them and the grooming school principle.

Maybe Linda and Caroline are not so bad after all. All the men have died off and left this twerp MC as red meat. Celia must be a total dyke for not accepting one of the few still living dicks.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes