Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They are certainly not getting their money's worth but it seems some of his patrons still have faith in the dev. I wish I shared their optimism let's just hope we see this update someday soon. If it wasn't for Caroline getting the bulk of this update these delays wouldn't have bothered me as much.

guusy

Sep 1, 2018
If you want to think about it with a silver lining guys, this urge for the update, this united yearning for the release and the hatred for the delay has bought us all together as a family. As much as we hate waking up and coming to this site everyday to be let down again, we still do it together. This is such an integral part of our lives such that if you think about it ICSTOR has actually given us purpose in a twisted way. Once the update is out we have nothing else to look forward in anticipation to, nothing else to have a love hate relationship with like this, nothing else that so beautifully gives us a single minded driven purpose or makes us band together like this. So if anything we should cherish these moments of agony we have for once it's gone, it'll never come back.

well atleast till he delays v0.7 as well anyways.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
12th or 13th might be real date.

And if you choose to believe, 0.7 at the end of Oct and 0.8 at the end of Dec. :Kappa:
how would he possibly get any version out after this when he can't even get out 0.6 which was like 65% complete before he went on vacation?

• Haha
Reactions: MilfMaster90

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
the game went through again and noticed the moment when Judith called Linda, were they in a conspiracy? For example, did Judith specifically hint to Mс about sex with Linda for material for the book?

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
I'm not sure why I even care about this update I hate all the characters in this update lol,Sara only reason I even still play this game,I like the way Ic does teens,the rest are just annoying characters I just deal with,ugh I will still most likely play it though cause I'm invested already lol,0.7 won't take 4 months on a normal update without a break

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes