Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
On God, i mean, why tf all the devs have to go with the blackmailing, with the "break on any bitch room or house and fucking rape her just because she has an attitude".
Maybe because you don't want to do that IRL, so you play these scenarios in games?
You can be a vanilla lover guy in IRL, you know there are girls outside. :)

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
The android port isn't working for me, neither the mega or media. Mega said not responding and media just said app couldn't be installed.
I have checked both connections so no problem. I installed the game on my android port and my Sony Z3 phone. I still haven't encountered an error. In-game errors belong to the developer.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I still don't know what the suprise is that Icstor spoke of?
Got me a bit baffled too, to be honest.
Apart from the MC porking Caroline and her going the whole way this time (no blue balling here). Screwing Celia here there and everywhere, and watching the neighbours.
So the nearest I could think of was related to Charles and the "end scene" that you watch at his place. I didn't expect that!

Jataganac

Feb 1, 2018
I have bug with Caroline, scene when she finds dildo, and that scene is repeating every night, i got the message for the date tomorrow, but its bugged, cant go on date because every night i have repeating scene with dildo, any solution?

Reactions: Trippinbills

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
"Morning > School Entrance > Security Cameras Room"
WTF does this even mean? It does absolutely nothing, all i get is "already talked to him", and i can't click on anything else in the security room, found a new hidden picture but that's it.

bybro2567

Nov 19, 2018
Gentlemen, where can I steal the necklace and I can't go to celia's house after I've done the security camera footage, because what can I do if the house is locked?

Jataganac

Feb 1, 2018
"Morning > School Entrance > Security Cameras Room"
WTF does this even mean? It does absolutely nothing, all i get is "already talked to him", and i can't click on anything else in the security room, found a new hidden picture but that's it.
that room is connected to story with teacher, keep playing you will see

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
that room is connected to story with teacher, keep playing you will see
But i am, that's where i got following the guide
"- Night> Map > Celia’s Home
- Next day Night> Map > Celia’s Home > Apartment 53
- Morning/Day > School > Security Room
- Morning > School Entrance > Celia
- Morning > School Entrance > Security Cameras Room "
Talked to Celia in her apartment, in the morning went to security room, talked to Celia in school corridor.
The guide says to go back to security room but all i get is "already talked to him"

cmon1234

May 19, 2017
The update was nice. The thing is, it was not worth for 11 months of waiting. Even 6 or 4 months would be too much for the amount of content. If I were paying, I'd feel angry tbh.

And fuck minigames. Those were one of the most stupid things I've seen in a VN.

Overall, Milfy City was an amazing game with huge potential on first months, but the dev basically abandoned it and started milking with minimum effort. There are better games now.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes