BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Relationship with Linda is impossible. Every night sex with her is increasing relationship and i didnt invite her and i tried saying like dont come tonight but same thing over and over again... i deleted all saves, found 5c full save, tried that and i had 4/5, after sex, 5/5, after every night my relationship is increasing... wtf. I really cant play game like this and dev clearly doesnt care..

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I still don't know what the suprise is that Icstor spoke of?
If I had to guess, it'd be that there's a choice between pregnancy and harem route if you finish Caroline's story. Neither of them are implemented and do anything yet though.

Console command for secret scenes?
It's a bit of a monster but copy-paste this whole thing and it should work:

Code:
[ gallery_photos.add1(i) for i in ["img1_garage_card","img2_garage_entrance_card","img3_home_entrance_card","img4_mc_room_card","img5_sex_shop_card","img6_exit_school_corridor_card","img7_school_corridor1_card","img8_mc_classroom_card","img9_school_corrior2_card","img10_mom_office_card","img11_mom_office_card2","img12_sec_card","img13_sec_card","img14_sec_card","img15_sec_card","img16_sec_card","img17_sec_card","img18_sec_card","img19_sec_card","img20_sec_card","img21_sec_card","img22_sec_card","img23_sec_card","img24_sec_card","img25_sec_card","img26_sec_card","img27_sec_card","img28_sec_card","img29_sec_card","img30_sec_card","img31_sec_card","img32_sec_card","img33_sec_card","img34_sec_card","img35_sec_card","img36_sec_card","img37_sec_card","img38_sec_card","img39_sec_card","img40_sec_card","img41_sec_card","img42_sec_card","img43_sec_card","img44_sec_card","img45_sec_card","img46_sec_card","img47_sec_card","img48_sec_card","img49_sec_card","img50_sec_card","img51_sec_card","img52_sec_card","img53_sec_card","img54_sec_card","img55_sec_card","img56_sec_card","img57_sec_card","img58_sec_card","img59_sec_card","img60_sec_card","img61_sec_card","img62_sec_card","img63_sec_card","img64_sec_card","img65_sec_card","img66_sec_card","img67_sec_card","img68_sec_card","img69_sec_card","img70_sec_card","img71_sec_card","img72_sec_card","img73_sec_card","img74_sec_card","img75_sec_card","img76_sec_card","img77_sec_card","img78_sec_card","img79_sec_card","img80_sec_card","img81_sec_card"] if i not in gallery_photos.storage]

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Relationship with Linda is impossible. Every night sex with her is increasing relationship and i didnt invite her and i tried saying like dont come tonight but same thing over and over again... i deleted all saves, found 5c full save, tried that and i had 4/5, after sex, 5/5, after every night my relationship is increasing... wtf. I really cant play game like this and dev clearly doesnt care..
What can i say? She really does love her boy. :p

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Sampurn

May 18, 2019
For some reason I cannot trigger the Caroline story line for new update. I am stuck at the night BJ event, the next morning when I wake up, I get a text for a date and that's it. I cannot find her in the bedroom in the morning. Every time I go to sleep the same BJ event triggers. Is this a bug ? Can someone help me here ? The other content with the neighbours and Celia worked fine tho.

ivandds

Apr 17, 2019
I played version 0.6 in a couple of hours and here are a few of my impressions. Immediately know milf city has fantastic graphics and just that. I would love to see a game that combines summertimesaga and milf city graphics and here’s why and before you start putting negative commentss at least use your brain.
Ok we all know the story from these games.
Why in my opinion summertimesaga has a better story. So when you’re done quest you can spin the game indefinitely. You have lots of location where you can have sex. Your room, sister’s room, kitchen, dining room, mom’s room, basement, living room, neighbor’s house, school, beach, rv, barn, hospital… what about milf city when you complete the quest your story stops, many locations are empty. I really don’t need ladder climbing and mouse twitching to jerk on two neighbors in the room and what, that is. You bang the teacher and that’s it. It all comes down to jerking off, cuddling, blow job. What. Where is sex. Waking up in the morning in your room and the whole house is empty, ok there mom is, a couple of kisses and nothing. All day long, the rooms are empty where these people are, where they go during the day. They are not in the workplace, school, beach etc… And all of a sudden they’re in bed at night and what do you get, ridiculous for $25. I play the game to fuck…That’s why summertimesaga is better despite funny graphics . The goal of the game is to fuck when the completed quest. And someone said this guy is a PRO for sure in milking people off and that’s 100% right. Really this is funny this is not worth $25 maybe $1 ok $10. Of course people fall for graphics and play the game and what are you waiting for a new version to get more jerking, cuddling and blow job, ridiculously.

Deucalion123

Jul 29, 2018
For some reason I cannot trigger the Caroline story line for new update. I am stuck at the night BJ event, the next morning when I wake up, I get a text for a date and that's it. I cannot find her in the bedroom in the morning. Every time I go to sleep the same BJ event triggers. Is this a bug ? Can someone help me here ? The other content with the neighbours and Celia worked fine tho.
+1

Reactions: LaFaucheuse3000

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Well that'll do me. This version all done and dusted.

Excellent! Got to pork Caroline (and more) on more than one occasion!
Celia was fun.. especially that "end scene

("Batteries not Included")

Now just got to await the next version, with animations, to replay it all (again!)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I played version 0.6 in a couple of hours and here are a few of my impressions. Immediately know milf city has fantastic graphics and just that. I would love to see a game that combines summertimesaga and milf city graphics and here’s why and before you start putting negative commentss at least use your brain.
Ok we all know the story from these games.
Why in my opinion summertimesaga has a better story. So when you’re done quest you can spin the game indefinitely. You have lots of location where you can have sex. Your room, sister’s room, kitchen, dining room, mom’s room, basement, living room, neighbor’s house, school, beach, rv, barn, hospital… what about milf city when you complete the quest your story stops, many locations are empty. I really don’t need ladder climbing and mouse twitching to jerk on two neighbors in the room and what, that is. You bang the teacher and that’s it. It all comes down to jerking off, cuddling, blow job. What. Where is sex. Waking up in the morning in your room and the whole house is empty, ok there mom is, a couple of kisses and nothing. All day long, the rooms are empty where these people are, where they go during the day. They are not in the workplace, school, beach etc… And all of a sudden they’re in bed at night and what do you get, ridiculous for $25. I play the game to fuck…That’s why summertimesaga is better despite funny graphics . The goal of the game is to fuck when the completed quest. And someone said this guy is a PRO for sure in milking people off and that’s 100% right. Really this is funny this is not worth $25 maybe $1 ok $10. Of course people fall for graphics and play the game and what are you waiting for a new version to get more jerking, cuddling and blow job, ridiculously.

You should add that as a review, if you haven't already done so.

Apart from that I assume you've got all the secret cards too then?

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
Does anyone have a save for the start of version 6 with the money needed for Caroline and celia’s Story the $1,600 or more that they can share or can someone who has the console command working do the money code for my save? The console is not working for me.

Jataganac

Feb 1, 2018
i have the same problem as u

Reactions: LaFaucheuse3000

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the start of version 6 with the money needed for Caroline and celia’s Story the $1,600 or more that they can share or can someone who has the console command working do the money code for my save? The console is not working for me.
Play mini-games on your computer in the bedroom and save every time after you win. A bit time consuming, but it doesn't affect the game time/day, so when you have enough you're OK.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes