Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
anyone know why console command isn't working? I set it to true, but Shift+O isn't opening it.

Tim85

Feb 11, 2018
can't load my old save from 0.5? what can i do to load it?
nvm found it

How To Use Previous Save Files
1- Delete "C:\\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Milfy City" folder
2- Then put the file save into the saves folder in game directory or vice-versa.

Reactions: Breakrules

mooncake9999

Mar 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/garage/evening/scenes/MLR2_ES3_label.rpyc", line 68, in script
  File "D:\Users\moonc\Desktop\Milfy_City-06b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\Milfy_City-0.6b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Milfy City 0.6b
Tue Oct 15 20:08:03 2019
anyone can help?

Jataganac

Feb 1, 2018
Spent at least 10 minutes wandering around trying to figure out how to meet up with Caroline in the park again, finally gave up and clicked on the bed to sleep until the next day....BINGO "Meet up with Caroline"

What kind of jackass tells us to go meet up with "X" and then expects us to think of clicking on the damn bed to sleep for the night to get the option of actually going to meet "X"? :cautious:

Works fine once you replace all the "%3A" with ":"
did u have a problem with repeating BJ scene with Caroline?

HENK999

Aug 21, 2017
Does anybody knows how to start the neightboor story line according to the walkthrough you need to spy throughout the window in the afternoon with biocolucairs. My question is wich window you look out to see the neighbours?

Icegasm

Apr 10, 2019
I made android port for everyone. Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
I

Icegasm

Apr 10, 2019
I c
I made android port for everyone. Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
The game freezes after opening it.
It's stuck with Adult update Games

Mar 14, 2019
Alright, finished it pretty much, Fuck MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion, Bob is best character and a saint.
Actually, "Milfy City" is a deep commentary on the mindless pleasure-seeking of the current society. Nothing compels you to fuck your sisters, mother and/or blackmail the teacher, yet in pursuit of sexual relief YOU do it all. So ask yourself a question: Is the MC an asshole? Or are you the asshole?! Also, the last year was clearly a social experiment, where ICSTOR withheld this regular-sized update for like half a year, just to see us go apeshit, once the cummies were no more.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes