boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Also, a character's storyline doesn't end at 5/5. Not even remotely close.
Again, a character's storyline doesn't end at 5/5
True enough by what Icstor said.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The two different paths mentioned are obviously the endings (single character and harem). How much content do you think there will be though when you say a character's content is not even remotely close to being done at 5/5?
For example, do you think the "Caroline ending" will be as large as or close to the content she got in 0.6's update? Personally, I expect the endings to be just one long scene with ~2 sex scenes. Maybe one before and one after a timeskip. I'm not even saying that as a negative. I'd be fine with that. Curious what you think.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
You understand that people are complaining because the updates updates from Patreon / discord are not factual, right?
Any kind of official news about a game is just that, news. I don't expect to see GOD's TRUTH on the factual thread, just what the dev says and what the latest official news is.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Any kind of official news about a game is just that, news. I don't expect to see GOD's TRUTH on the factual thread, just what the dev says and what the latest official news is.
He always says "End of the month". That's all you can learn from him :)
The problem is that the developer is very unstable, it is possible that before the next release of news will not be at all
Another question is who will constantly sit here and moderate this thread, especially if they are three or more?

Last edited:
Reactions: xxx2

1Il1Il1Il1il

Feb 4, 2019
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have 0.5c on Mac and I haven't this folder (I created the folder but it is always empty)
Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\RenPy\Milfy City

Windows Vista and above:
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

MAC OS X:
~/Library/RenPy/Milfy City

Linux/Other:
~/.renpy/Milfy City

Last edited:

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I have not seen any message by ICSTOR stating that the animations will be out within October.
All I see is an ETA by "very trustful Discord sources".
So, technically ICSTOR is not delaying anything as he has not given us a release date yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He is delaying production of unfinished release of unending promise and underwhelming performance
All devs doing .... devs plans .. devs prospects .. devs projections ... devs self imposed targets :rolleyes:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I have not seen any message by ICSTOR stating that the animations will be out within October.
So, technically ICSTOR is not delaying anything as he has not given us a release date yet.
Are you real? If you are trolling, you got me so bad. Gratz.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
You honestly think when he said animations will be added after the beta and the beta will last until the end of the month at most, he didn't intent to make it sound like the animations would be released within the month?

If so, do you think these "very trustful Discord sources", which are his mods and are supposed to answer the question that Icstor doesn't get to are intentionally spreading false information or were they also merely mislead by unclear statements? Should Icstor perhaps correct them when they do so?

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
Guys, i can only make money with working to Bob?
Nah. There are some other ways to get cash. No Spoilers here, but you will need some serious Cash for further Progression in Caroline's storyline. So trust me there are several ways to earn some penny.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes