scar.

May 22, 2019
hello, I apologize for my English (google translator)I'm stuck with this amazing game again, I can't get past the guards, can someone help me please?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
hello, I apologize for my English (google translator)I'm stuck with this amazing game again, I can't get past the guards, can someone help me please?
You have to click on the medium boxes on the right, the ones with the arrow pointing up.

scar.

May 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Droidcat39, post: 2620101, membro: 253110"]
Devi fare clic sulle caselle medie a destra, quelle con la freccia rivolta verso l'alto.
[/CITAZIONE]
ok thank you very much

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Can we just appriciate all the trolls who joined forces and started to troll the dev instead of sharing hate. Bless you, you horny bastards.

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
You need to watch out for 2 things:

1.: The bar in the bottom-center of the screen. Moving while the white dot is outside of the blue mark is no good idea.
2.: The heads of the guards. Sometimes those guys look over to your spot even while the dot in the bar (see "1.") has perfect position. Just be patient then.

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
i collect every secret card where can i find them i check the gallery and there are just the same nothing change
Actually I'd like to know which ones I missed. I still got a few "?" in the gallery. And I made sure to double check every single new screen for those little suckers. As for your question, click the "piece-sticker" behind the PC in the MC's bedroom.

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
i collect every secret card where can i find them i check the gallery and there are just the same nothing change
Actually I'd like to know which ones I missed. I still got a few "?" in the gallery. And I made sure to double check every single new screen for those little suckers. As for your question, click the "piece-sticker" behind the PC in the MC's bedroom.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ICSTOR Milfy City V0.5bLinda V0.5 is on page 13This is Step-by-Step Walkthrough
".To Earn Money you can Play Memoriax game, Rock paper Scissor Bet on PC orWork for Linda, Bob, Caroline can work only if you unlocked them or money cheatinventory.money=xxxx "

how does that money cheat work?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
ICSTOR Milfy City V0.5bLinda V0.5 is on page 13This is Step-by-Step Walkthrough
".To Earn Money you can Play Memoriax game, Rock paper Scissor Bet on PC orWork for Linda, Bob, Caroline can work only if you unlocked them or money cheatinventory.money=xxxx "

how does that money cheat work?
The easiest way to Save Editor
Save Editor -
Upload the save to the site, Find the line "inventory > Money(1234)", Change the value, Download save

Cheat Mod - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-cheat-mod-by-d-s-sama.14510/
Paste file -> Milfy City/Game

Console - https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Put unren.bat in the same folder with the executable or the "game" folder, run it, press "3" and you can now open the console (Shift + O)
Use the code: inventory.money=9999

Download save v0.5 with money - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1811#post-2608704

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes