camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
so from what I saw in the secret gallery, will ICSTOR implement these ideas like 4/threesome, another man to have sex with girls, Bob taking Caroline for example? :)
and I don't know about you guys, it may be my freshness, I don't know, but all expectation of seeing our boy fuc.king Caroline was so abruptly anticipated and too early in that lake
it was beautiful and romantic, but I don't know, that intensity was missing

Reactions: SubtleHustle

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i kinda like this one, but without the patch, i tried it.
story seems somewhat solid and artwork are decent, to keep me hooked.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Threads around here are getting too toxic when devs don't release regularly. It's impossible to discuss anything else as SnR becomes unbearable.

Maybe it would be good to have 3 threads for each game, one strictly factual, one just for bitching about how devs are swimming in $$$ and how people should not give them $$$ and one for anything else. Or just give a 6 month ban to anyone who bitches about dev's income and lack of fucking releases. What The Fuck!!! We are fucking pirating these games and we fuck each other in the ass with all this bitching around. You think on a pirate ship this shit would've been tolerated? You bitch you walk the plank!

We seriously need a factual thread for each game with 0 noise and just facts (e.g. updates from Patreon / dev sites, any other kind of news).
The point is made. I would like to also see actual discussion rather than endless bitchiness and wining. PLEASE lets just comment on the game and not the process...

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

creativelogitech

Oct 7, 2018
Guys i opened my statistics on the computer and mine is as follows

Linda - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5 Whenever i go to her room at night now she is always sleeping, unlike before when she would do things herself.
Sara - 3/5
Celia - She isnt listed here. my last action with her was getting her the explosive vibrator.
Liza - 1/3 My last was with them both drinking and me getting them something form the kitchen and now i have their house key.

Also i put 445687_secret_gallery_setup.rpyc in my game folder but my gallery is still locked? can someone help.

1573035981551.png 1573035998977.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018

Linda - 4/5
Caroline - 5/5 Whenever i go to her room at night now she is always sleeping, unlike before when she would do things herself.
Sara - 3/5
Celia - She isnt listed here. my last action with her was getting her the explosive vibrator.
Liza - 1/3 My last was with them both drinking and me getting them something form the kitchen and now i have their house key.

Also i put 445687_secret_gallery_setup.rpyc in my game folder but my gallery is still locked? can someone help.

View attachment 451841 View attachment 451842
The missing scenes are aunty action. They all unlock when you finish their story (if I remember correctly).

Sadly Carolyn is always sleeping after the hotel scene, I don'T know if this will change with the animation version

Celia scenes and the new Carolin scenes on the PC are not implemented yet. That will happen with 6.d (the D is for "delay")

I have no idea about the secret card thing :D

Reactions: creativelogitech

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Linda - 4/5 This is the end of v0.5
Caroline - 5/5 This is the end of this update
Sara - 3/5 This is the end. Wait for v0.7
Celia - 2/5? It's not over yet. (3/5 - End of this update)
Liza - 1/3 It's not over yet. (2/3 - End of update v0.4)
445687_secret_gallery_setup.rpyc - Unlocks the secret gallery not the main one
In your bedroom, click on the 1573038572914.png above your computer to open the secret gallery
To unlock them, you need to find them
Above your message there is a link with pdf, with the location of all the secret cards

Last edited:

creativelogitech

Oct 7, 2018
Linda - 4/5 This is the end of v0.5
Caroline - 5/5 This is the end of this update
Sara - 3/5 This is the end. Wait for v0.7
Celia - 2/5? It's not over yet
Liza - 1/3 It's not over yet
445687_secret_gallery_setup.rpyc - Unlocks the secret gallery not the main one
In your bedroom, click on the View attachment 451861 above your computer to open the secret gallery
To unlock them, you need to find them
Above your message there is a link with pdf, with the location of all the secret cards

Thank you veyr much!!!!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes