Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I'd like to suggest changing the Uploader's Post Template to require/encourage the addition of the release date for each previous version change log(as much as known).

I think this information MAY(I say may because there will always be the idiots lazy people that don't read the OP and ask anyway) let people decide/estimate the date of release for the next update. Also, it will help people decide whether the dev deserves their additional support.

Just a thought.

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
I really don't want to read the pure condensed autism that is this thread.

Does anyone know when the animations will be released?
He said it will be released this month. I think this will be the last delay he can afford. He already said it would certainly release in October. His mods wont be able to defend his lies twice in a row. But then again, ICSTOR doesnt give a fuck about anything but $$$.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
ICSTOR's deadline generator:

1. Pick a random date range.
2. Pick a random date range followed by "Probably a lot sooner."
3. Pick a random date range followed by "Very soon."
4. Smear poop on walls, interpret poop smear to give date range.
5. Fuck it just say this month who cares?
6. All of the above

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i cant seem to get further with celila.. i just had the bj from gloryhole, i tried chatting with no more to do, no more orders on webcam, and cant buy any more sextoys in shop... what am i missing?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i cant seem to get further with celila.. i just had the bj from gloryhole, i tried chatting with no more to do, no more orders on webcam, and cant buy any more sextoys in shop... what am i missing?
Either try this walkthrough:

Celia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
courtesy of zixigf

Or post your save file, I'll check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: raider_manhc
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes