Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
Hello all!

I see that someone requested it.... so here it is:

ITALIAN translation pack for v.0.6c

Instructions are inside the rar archive.

I hope i have done something pleasant ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: cinestesia

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I love this dude.
Icstor is a genius.
Icstor at the end of the month before checks come in:
"When will I release the newest update with animations? The short answer is very soon :)"

Icstor a week later after checks cleared:
"Animations will be released some time this month. That's all I can say to not give any dates."

Icstor=Genius

Last edited:

blubber23

Jun 2, 2018
Sup icstor.
Next delay when?
Thats my point. There are obviously so many people here loving the shit out of the game...but the creator seems to be the evil to them. If you all really think he is ripping you off, while don't you cancel your payment and go live your life?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Thats my point. There are obviously so many people here loving the shit out of the game...but the creator seems to be the evil to them. If you all really think he is ripping you off, while don't you cancel your payment and go live your life?
Personally, I'm loving the shit out of Icstor's post. They are hilarious.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your assumption is based off outdated information. 0.3 was sara's last update. 0.4 was Caroline (sara not included in poll as successive updates cannot have same characters), 0.5 Linda (sara present in poll), 0.6 again Caroline (sara again present in poll), 0.7 is gonna be sara because Icstor decided not to include Caroline or Linda as they would've been voted for again. and finally 0.8 again is for Linda.

If anything his patreon numbers won't be increasing/decreasing by much because most of them are already waiting for Linda's update. even if the patreon numbers increase it will be because of the anticipation of the Mommy update. Sara has a very minute following, hence he might have a lot more freedom and chances to delay 0.7.

But at the end of the day, the game is awesome and he'll give a worthy update.

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Don't hold your breath. He may have lost slightly more patrons (about ~13.7% instead of ~10.6% last month), but he is still gaining overall. He has more patrons today than he had a month ago.
I know, but it feels like he's not recovering as fast this time, but we will see I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Your assumption is based off outdated information. 0.3 was sara's last update. 0.4 was Caroline (sara not included in poll as successive updates cannot have same characters), 0.5 Linda (sara present in poll), 0.6 again Caroline (sara again present in poll), 0.7 is gonna be sara because Icstor decided not to include Caroline or Linda as they would've been voted for again. and finally 0.8 again is for Linda

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes