JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Sorry to break it to you, but among patrons, even my girl Celia is more popular than Sara.
View attachment 451151
it's 0.6 poll btw
And yes, i voted for Celia:love: and Judy:)
To be fair: Celia got this amount of votes, cuz she was the main part of the story. I don't feel bad for the Sara haters that they have to wait another year for new content. Just wait like the Sara lovers did.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I just tortured myself and played Glamour and Dark Silver is way worse than Icstor. The arrogant prick still wont do animations while everybody else is doing it. Hell the bastard made it hard to cheat and even did some vile shit with the save so you cant reload over and over for events. Now he's putting old content in the game.

I'm trying real hard to wait for animations that Celia bathroom sex scene I cut the game off because I was like this has to be animated. I'm sure Being A Dik update will come out before animations. Animations for this game might literally be his x-mas present to us. lmao

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
If he would receive payment after the release of the update, I assure you that he would issue it every week;)

Reactions: xxx2
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes