camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
ok with me there is an unexpected mistake, i'm playing version 0.6c, and in walktrough 0.6b, it says celia was supposed to be at Teachers Office, but she always shows up at the Entrance, the talks proceed normally, but there's a big one, the Blowjob Glory hole events and Pussy glory hole not triggered, and the damn bathroom dildo is tilted (I think I should click it? I suppose), and I can only continue with Celia if I use the save from others, any solution to that?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: asd33asd33

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Everyone that knows ICSTOR is a scammer and won't release the game. WTF are you doing here even now?
You seem pretty confident in your hate and distrust. Just forget there was any game named Milfy City and move on with your lives.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Everyone is so sensitive to this game. First there were questions, then questions turned into jokes, then jokes turned into hatred. But, it's just a game. If you paid on Patreon and think you were cheated, cancel your subscription.
By the way, does v0.6 have animation? :LOL:

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
WOW !:eek:

Since 0.5 came out ( I am not counting this half-baked shit update a release yet :poop: ),there are now 1100 pages of useless bullshit. Someone had the idea,last time "the update" came out to close this thread down. Can't we go there again? :unsure:I mean seriously, nothing but hate towards the dev, useless theories about income and time spent on jerking off rather than work on the update,milking the patrons, lies and keeping tabs on them.

We get it,but it's becoming redundant.(n)

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
Its funny that 0.6 isnt completed yet and he sayd that 0.7 will be complete in december, in other way 0.7 will include only Sara so i will be very surprised if 0.7 will be completed at march :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperiorOne

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Its funny that 0.6 isnt completed yet and he sayd that 0.7 will be complete in december, in other way 0.7 will include only Sara so i will be very surprised if 0.7 will be completed at march :D
If he says that the update will be released in December, then always think that it will be released in February or March, so you will not have questions

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
WOW !:eek:

Since 0.5 came out ( I am not counting this half-baked shit update a release yet :poop: ),there are now 1100 pages of useless bullshit. Someone had the idea,last time "the update" came out to close this thread down. Can't we go there again? :unsure:I mean seriously, nothing but hate towards the dev, useless theories about income and time spent on jerking off rather than work on the update,milking the patrons, lies and keeping tabs on them.

We get it,but it's becoming redundant.(n)
You: "I am not counting this half-baked shit update a release yet :poop:."
Also you: "Can't we close the thread? The shiting on the dev is getting redundant.(n) "

You know, just a thought but hear me out: You don't have to read all 1100 pages of bullshit if you think they are redundant. You could just check the "Latest Updates" from time to time or see if the 0.6c turned into a 0.6d. No need to read a single post... Exactly the same outcome for yourself as if the thread was closed.

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Hmm, ICSTOR lost almost 1k patrons at the end of last month, more than normal, and people doesn't seem to repledge. I guess this will make ICSTOR start working.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperiorOne
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes