JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
NO SHIT. And 7000 clowns continue to throw money at this idiot as he laughs his way to the bank every month with the $40K they give him. People are plain fucking stupid and deserve what they get. In this case, delays and more lies.
Are you a patreon? If not why are you complaining? We get something for free because some "idiots" (the terminus you are using for "patreons") throw money at him. It's great.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
yeah got 0.6c - so done all the content for neighbours, caroline, celia - just always had an issue with the phone messages 99% of the time crashing the game - just sticking there - I just wondered what the last message from celia was a few days after her weekend event. says content completed for her, just wondered what was said.
Did you cheat or use a save from .5?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I'm curious if that is something that can even be be improved upon while working in DAZ. Like, can you attach physic properties to bodies to achieve realistic body forces (i.e gravity) and/or collision? If you can, I've never noticed anyone using it.
Or would you have to adjust the meshes manually whenever an actor isn't standing upright? If that's the case, I don't think that would be feasible for hundreds of renders.
Awam's dev is doing it perfectly.

Reactions: boxedjack

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
Nothing funny about that. What's funny is how many times I've read that same exact sentence.

Some of you still fail to understand that him being an audacious liar is the main reason.

I don't know about you, but I dislike serial liars.
I kinda understand about your point but still if you're a patreon like me. I think you would understand if you went to his page and read his upcoming Ideas. He posted the main update just with no animations.. his new animations will be longer then 1-2 +/- seconds.... So to me people that play for Free is funny.. This is one of the Best games in the Ren'py series of all games.. Just maybe no 6d or maybe it's still coming.. ;):coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
You would probably be better off fixing it in photoshop. For someone good at photoshop, this would be a quick fix. The unnatural waist to hip ratio does not help. I do not think there is what you are asking for to be done automatically.
Oh right. Just remembered this render where Caroline's hip is almost twice as wide as her hip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure how much you can do there even with Photoshop. Probably easier for Icstor to avoid putting her on her side like this than try to correct it. I can definitely see what you and MWeb were talking about:
Awam's dev is doing it perfectly.
Haven't played it. Might have to check it out at some point.

Reactions: asd33asd33

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Oh right. Just remembered this render where Caroline's hip is almost twice as wide as her hip.
I'm not sure how much you can do there even with Photoshop. Probably easier for Icstor to avoid putting her on her side like this than try to correct it. I can definitely see what you and MWeb were talking about:

Haven't played it. Might have to check it out at some point.
Be warned, that game has very low sexual content. I don't want you to remember me with bad thoughts :)

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
I'm curious if that is something that can even be be improved upon while working in DAZ. Like, can you attach physic properties to bodies to achieve realistic body forces (i.e gravity) and/or collision? If you can, I've never noticed anyone using it.
Or would you have to adjust the meshes manually whenever an actor isn't standing upright? If that's the case, I don't think that would be feasible for hundreds of renders.
Has any game tried export DAZ to Blender? Better rendering engine, cloth, hair and fluid simulations and such? Maybe too much work for indie devs?

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Has any game tried export DAZ to Blender? Better rendering engine, cloth, hair and fluid simulations and such? Maybe too much work for indie devs?
The problem is the engine itself. It requires a pretty high amount of processor power - if I remeber correct. not a problem for Icestor but for indies

Reactions: AngelAIGS

gniiial

Jul 8, 2018
To bad you all don't talk more about the gameplay, story and so on!

I was just checking if anyone else has also only Caroline in the Special Route Menu and who else could also wonder why there is just her available.

It also begs the question as to why he isn't simply saying they aren't done. Why say there are "bugs with animations" (which magically only affects new & not old ones) if they aren't even done?
Let me tell you something about the rendering and creation process here:

You can just take any animation you bought and apply it on any character you have made, then put male and male, female and female or male and female together and just render this stuff. But you would wonder what buggy outcome you would get. Overlapping skin, hair, clothes are just the tip. Static movement, strange light artifacts, noise, blurring, or even the camera settings can become a pain in the ass. Now imagine that the body itself is static at this point. So not one part of the body is really moving, like you see it in some of the really great animations the game has to offer. This is a individual setting from the creator. So he moves the cheek, hand, finger, skin and so on by changing the settings for the body. Imagine that for 120 pictures of one 3 seconds animation! Because if something went sideways, you can step by step influence the outcome frame by frame by hand!

I don't know if you even get how annoying it can be to setup one static picture. Everyone has their own focus on details. You may not be interested in a more realistic environment, but someone else cannot enjoy a game without having a more realistic scene, where we see an older, worn out couch, more realistic grass or trees. You should see the concept and artwork, story and twists or features in the game as something that makes the game itself enjoyable for you. If you don't like it, leave it. If you like it, just accept it like it is! You may or may not like a dress the character wears or like or dislike a position a girl bends here or there in a scene, but you have no idea of the process behind the scenes itself. Why argue about it?! You don't understand what makes the creator happy or unhappy and it can get really depressing if you have a scene, and know for yourself if it would be great like you imagine it, but there is something the program you work in not working you would need to.

I wonder how it would look like, if the creator of the game releases the models and give you the opportunity to move on with a sidestory, like with Sara for example. I bet we would have thousands of buggy outcomes, with everyone focuses on their own part of the scenes. Even if we would make it static and say, create an evening, with a romance oriented dinner, and some sexy stuff in it. The one guy, I bet, would make the scenes endless, to long, with to much talking. The next would just skip to the act as soon as possible and another guy would not even waste much time to create a more individual setting of the environment itself.

But overall, if someone becomes a Patreon, he decides to support the work or let us say realization of an idea. We don't buy a game here, and it's more like giving someone the opportunity to create what he imagines. It's like someone has a great story in mind, writing on it day after day, has ups and downs in his life like you and i. You just help him to make a (better) living. You would be more like a benefactor of this person. You will not become the master or boss of someone, and you have no right to require something, even if the person “trys” to give more back, for someone who supports more than another. You should stop arguing about this, because it makes no sense, if you don't understand the basic concept or even the creation process itself!

And nobody here has by the way “the insight”! So it's just wasting time with gossip, than talk about the game, like what is good, and could be a nice twist. What are you wondering about or something like that...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
To bad you all don't talk more about the gameplay, story and so on!
LOL don't get me started. Linda is total trash. I mean just garbage with lipstick to make her look good.

The MC is a horrible little shota snot. He may possibly be even worse than the DMD MC.

Caroline is a total alkie who must be terrible company. As hot as she looks. There should be lots of guys willing to put up with her. Just to be able to fuck her but none seem to be around.

His aunt has so little development. She just fills the role of showing how great the asshole MC's cock is. Look, his cock is so great he can make a total lezbo hot for it. That is some incel shit there for sure. Her wife fills the same bill but to a lesser extent.

Sara is somewhat normal since I do not play it as incest. A sexually curious girl hot for her "roommate". A little on the possevive side but OK.

Then the is Bob, I like Bob. He is the best dad of any game I have played yet. He is actually a great guy even if he has a sexual fetish.

The rest of the characters have no depth to talk about really. When I get through the ludicrous school plot I can comment more on Celia. For now, Celia is just the teacher who rejected the twerp who picks up some money fixing grades.

Oh yeah, and Judy will be fucking the MC at some point if more content is produced. Why? Because the MC is Sir Magic Cock of course.

Who do you want to discuss?

BTW. Nice sock account. You are a member for 16 months and this is your first post? Icstor??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes