boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I was just checking if anyone else has also only Caroline in the Special Route Menu and who else could also wonder why there is just her available.
That's normal. No one else is "implemented". Caroline is the only one who is at a 5/5 relationship level.
This is the maximum progress for the characters so far:
Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3.
Since Caroline and Celia both got one point in 0.6, which was in development for 8 months and is still being worked on, perhaps we can expect endings to be implemented in about 1.5-2 years from now.

Let me tell you something about the rendering and creation process here:

You can just take any animation you bought and apply it on any character you have made, then put male and male, female and female or male and female together and just render this stuff. But you would wonder what buggy outcome you would get. Overlapping skin, hair, clothes are just the tip. Static movement, strange light artifacts, noise, blurring, or even the camera settings can become a pain in the ass. Now imagine that the body itself is static at this point. So not one part of the body is really moving, like you see it in some of the really great animations the game has to offer. This is a individual setting from the creator. So he moves the cheek, hand, finger, skin and so on by changing the settings for the body. Imagine that for 120 pictures of one 3 seconds animation! Because if something went sideways, you can step by step influence the outcome frame by frame by hand!

I don't know if you even get how annoying it can be to setup one static picture. Everyone has their own focus on details. You may not be interested in a more realistic environment, but someone else cannot enjoy a game without having a more realistic scene, where we see an older, worn out couch, more realistic grass or trees. You should see the concept and artwork, story and twists or features in the game as something that makes the game itself enjoyable for you. If you don't like it, leave it. If you like it, just accept it like it is! You may or may not like a dress the character wears or like or dislike a position a girl bends here or there in a scene, but you have no idea of the process behind the scenes itself. Why argue about it?! You don't understand what makes the creator happy or unhappy and it can get really depressing if you have a scene, and know for yourself if it would be great like you imagine it, but there is something the program you work in not working you would need to.
Dude, what are you talking about? I think you misunderstood. Anyone I have seen who commented on the renders recently said they are top-notch (including myself). Nobody complained about a couch or trees not being realistic enough or a dress that a character wears.
We were talking about how to best avoid "gaps" and clipping issues in Daz, especially given the characters' proportions in Milfy City. Issues you also mentioned in the first paragraph.

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I'm waiting for Sir Magic Cock doing its magic since 0.1 but still no Judy lewds... Not so magic after all :cautious:
Hate to say it, but even if Judy is in 0.7, what are the chances she'll jump on Sir Magic Cock's dick? 50/50 at best?
I think the twins were the only ones who did in their first update and Judy will probably get more than one, being the mastermind behind everything and whatnot.

distefano54

Jul 3, 2018
To bad you all don't talk more about the gameplay, story and so on!

I was just checking if anyone else has also only Caroline in the Special Route Menu and who else could also wonder why there is just her available.

Let me tell you something about the rendering and creation process here:

You can just take any animation you bought and apply it on any character you have made, then put male and male, female and female or male and female together and just render this stuff. But you would wonder what buggy outcome you would get. Overlapping skin, hair, clothes are just the tip. Static movement, strange light artifacts, noise, blurring, or even the camera settings can become a pain in the ass. Now imagine that the body itself is static at this point. So not one part of the body is really moving, like you see it in some of the really great animations the game has to offer. This is a individual setting from the creator. So he moves the cheek, hand, finger, skin and so on by changing the settings for the body. Imagine that for 120 pictures of one 3 seconds animation! Because if something went sideways, you can step by step influence the outcome frame by frame by hand!

I don't know if you even get how annoying it can be to setup one static picture. Everyone has their own focus on details. You may not be interested in a more realistic environment, but someone else cannot enjoy a game without having a more realistic scene, where we see an older, worn out couch, more realistic grass or trees. You should see the concept and artwork, story and twists or features in the game as something that makes the game itself enjoyable for you. If you don't like it, leave it. If you like it, just accept it like it is! You may or may not like a dress the character wears or like or dislike a position a girl bends here or there in a scene, but you have no idea of the process behind the scenes itself. Why argue about it?! You don't understand what makes the creator happy or unhappy and it can get really depressing if you have a scene, and know for yourself if it would be great like you imagine it, but there is something the program you work in not working you would need to.

I wonder how it would look like, if the creator of the game releases the models and give you the opportunity to move on with a sidestory, like with Sara for example. I bet we would have thousands of buggy outcomes, with everyone focuses on their own part of the scenes. Even if we would make it static and say, create an evening, with a romance oriented dinner, and some sexy stuff in it. The one guy, I bet, would make the scenes endless, to long, with to much talking. The next would just skip to the act as soon as possible and another guy would not even waste much time to create a more individual setting of the environment itself.

But overall, if someone becomes a Patreon, he decides to support the work or let us say realization of an idea. We don't buy a game here, and it's more like giving someone the opportunity to create what he imagines. It's like someone has a great story in mind, writing on it day after day, has ups and downs in his life like you and i. You just help him to make a (better) living. You would be more like a benefactor of this person. You will not become the master or boss of someone, and you have no right to require something, even if the person “trys” to give more back, for someone who supports more than another. You should stop arguing about this, because it makes no sense, if you don't understand the basic concept or even the creation process itself!

And nobody here has by the way “the insight”! So it's just wasting time with gossip, than talk about the game, like what is good, and could be a nice twist. What are you wondering about or something like that...
I love how you begin your post with "Too bad you all don't talk more about the gameplay, story and so on!" and then make one of the longest posts I have ever seen on F95 regarding pretty much everything but gameplay & story :)

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
I can not understand, why he is not saying "Yes, the update is coming today" or "Sry, but I need more time for this update" Why does not he say it clearly?
If he did, people would stop paying.... meaning they would unpledge in Oct for the promised end of Oct the-complete-0.6 release and repledge for the promised 0.7 release in Dec. But if he silently delays people would need to repledge for Nov as well to get the-complete-0.6 release, so another $50.000+ earned for nothing. Nothing meaning 0.6 is actually a half release of what should have been 0.6 content + animations per goal of a pledge support spanning multiple months. Jan->Mar + Aug->Oct pledges, I could be wrong though as I don't know how long he stopped pledges during his hiatus, still, that's like $300.000 ... and now those $50.000 on top of that.

Another thing is 0.7 which will be released in Dec. This would sway supporters to pledge for Dec to get it. While it's unrealistic, the only way I see him managing it is if all of this time (almost a YEAR) he made content for 0.6, animations and 0.7, but he's not releasing it all in due time, when finished, as he promised. Instead he's doing a milking approach. He split internally his 0.6 + 0.7 work result in several chunks. Which he will delay monthly under various pretexts, letting people thinking he's working hard, but releasing them 1+ month(s) past his intended release date, under various subversions and named packs "animation", "xmas episode" etc.

I don't doubt upgrading the renpy engine gave him some headaches and forced delays, but then again, nothing about his posts or actions answer your question.

Anyway, him getting fed up, ticked off with the negativity etc (as others have put it) doesn't really justify him getting what, $400.000 - taxes, for not even a complete 0.6.

The thing is, development of this game would not be pushed if it not were for the complainers, the negativity, the outing. While he still has a lot of supporters, 7000 is not that much, bad press will make his "client" base grow slower. In business terms it means he would make less money that what he could have if he would have been a good entrepreneur and delegate development to meet deadlines, and this loss is what he's actually afraid of.

The game is great, which is why I could state his supporter base could have been 10.000 to 20.000, for sure. This would mean over $1 million - ( taxes and wages ) for this year, he could have ended up with a deserved $0.5 mil easily, the outlook of even more in the future and NO OUTING, NO BAD PRESS, NO ONE CALLING HIM A LIAR, so no getting "fed up" about all of it.

Unfortunately, he's... just not that guy.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand one thing: why did it put online a "100% complete - now testing" counter back then?
To shut up all the whiners.
In retrospect it was a really stupid move because it only delayed the outcry and made it even worse in the long run. But yeah he still opted for it, cuz' reasons.

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Okay. I will go easy on you since you have some memory issues. You should go to the hospital asap if you are young. This is serious.

First of all, i did not start replying to your posts, you did. Wanna proof? Here goes.
So to which person did you reply with this text ?

Unbenannt.png

Cause it seems to me that it was a reaction to this:

Unbenannt2.png

And even if i do like some of your posts what does it tell about my charakter ?

That i am for the truth not who says it but what someone says is important.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
LOL don't get me started. Linda is total trash. I mean just garbage with lipstick to make her look good.

The MC is a horrible little shota snot. He may possibly be even worse than the DMD MC.

Caroline is a total alkie who must be terrible company. As hot as she looks. There should be lots of guys willing to put up with her. Just to be able to fuck her but none seem to be around.

His aunt has so little development. She just fills the role of showing how great the asshole MC's cock is. Look, his cock is so great he can make a total lezbo hot for it. That is some incel shit there for sure. Her wife fills the same bill but to a lesser extent.

Sara is somewhat normal since I do not play it as incest. A sexually curious girl hot for her "roommate". A little on the possevive side but OK.

Then the is Bob, I like Bob. He is the best dad of any game I have played yet. He is actually a great guy even if he has a sexual fetish.

The rest of the characters have no depth to talk about really. When I get through the ludicrous school plot I can comment more on Celia. For now, Celia is just the teacher who rejected the twerp who picks up some money fixing grades.

Oh yeah, and Judy will be fucking the MC at some point if more content is produced. Why? Because the MC is Sir Magic Cock of course.

Who do you want to discuss?

BTW. Nice sock account. You are a member for 16 months and this is your first post? Icstor??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yup your right flawed to the last one... Just like the rest of the world. So do you expect anyone to change this format or any others? If your intelligence is offended by such things in your oratory, by all means please walk away. Nothing is holding you here except a free forum and your soapbox.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and EJW

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yup your right flawed to the last one... Just like the rest of the world. So do you expect anyone to change this format or any others? If your intelligence is offended by such things in your oratory, by all means please walk away. Nothing is holding you here except a free forum and your soapbox.
"gniiial said:To bad you all don't talk more about the gameplay, story and so on!"

Context much do you?

Someone posts how we are not talking about the game.

I post about the game in response.

Where did I say to change the story or anything else?

When did I say anything about being offended?

I have no idea what you are talking about with this post.

My best guess is that you think that I insulted one of these digital slutbags. I don't think their feelings will be hurt since they are not real.

Last edited:

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
The creators ARE the issue. They can easily take shortcuts, like rendering with a proper lighting setup with no background and a static camera. Or stop rendering their disgusting robot animations since they add nothing to the game. If you can get off to these, you must be an extremely horny guy.
oh, my reading comprehension was bad? i thought i was the one who can read between those lines and caught your true meaning.

ah, but suuureeee.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In which world is gumdrop making more than ICSTOR
Um...in my crazy head? Gumdrop is only making 7-8k/month, a bit more than 1/10th what ICSTOR is estimated to be making. Whoops!

What a douche nozzle this MC is. I am still trying to get through this update. Having to replay this game is brutal. The incel is so strong with this content.

"I am not your ex Caroline. I am just going to try to fuck anything with a pulse. But I won't hit you. Deal?"

View attachment 450318
He's decloaking as a douchbag!

Reactions: IndoHawk

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So to which person did you reply with this text ?

View attachment 450770

Cause it seems to me that it was a reaction to this:

View attachment 450771

And even if i do like some of your posts what does it tell about my charakter ?

That i am for the truth not who says it but what someone says is important.
Dude , first of all, do you have any idea differences between replying to community and person?. Don't think you are so special. There were many posts who waas comparing Icstor with Gumdrop. That's why i posted it without quating anyone.
secondly, this is not the post where we discuss. Don't change the subject.Our discussion has started over finished games that Icstor made. But it is pointless to discuss it with you. I see it now.
I know exactly what does it tell about your character but can't tell. It is againts the rules. But you tell me, you call me ass licker of Icstor but you like my troll message againts Icstor. What does it make you? or how did you get that idea in the first place? Because all i said was that he finished 5 games? This is kinda funny.
So you are telling the truth? What is this truth? Icstor lazy? we all know this. I am not protecting him at all. All I said is that he finished 5 games and cannot be compared with Gumdrop... Wait are you gumdrop? Now everything is clear!

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Dude , first of all, do you have any idea differences between replying to community and person?. Don't think you are so special. There were many posts who waas comparing Icstor with Gumdrop. That's why i posted it without quating anyone.
secondly, this is not the post where we discuss. Don't change the subject.Our discussion has started over finished games that Icstor made. But it is pointless to discuss it with you. I see it now.
I know exactly what does it tell about your character but can't tell. It is againts the rules. But you tell me, you call me ass licker of Icstor but you like my troll message againts Icstor. What does it make you? or how did you get that idea in the first place? Because all i said was that he finished 5 games? This is kinda funny.
So you are telling the truth? What is this truth? Icstor lazy? we all know this. I am not protecting him at all. All I said is that he finished 5 games and cannot be compared with Gumdrop... Wait are you gumdrop? Now everything is clear!
After this post you confirmed that you're the one that needs to stay in the hospital

Reactions: Bismo
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes