boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hmm, ICSTOR lost almost 1k patrons at the end of last month, more than normal, and people doesn't seem to repledge. I guess this will make ICSTOR start working.
Don't hold your breath. He may have lost slightly more patrons (about ~13.7% instead of ~10.6% last month), but he is still gaining overall. He has more patrons today than he had a month ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
My biggest concern with all the delays is that its starting to feel like all his other games. They were going well then there was delays then out of the blue rushed half finished games. I really hoped he would not fall back on bad habbits. This game is great but im starting to believe this will go the same way as his others.
Its sad really the guy has alot of talent but is piss poor at communication and has an aweful track record.
And to those who can not understand why people still support him its simple blind hope. People support in the hopes that the game will be finished and that the dev will break his current trend of half finished games.
I say half finished because not a single one of his games is complete, there missing like half the damn story.
I also fear that the next major update could quiet possibly kill the game completely. Theres alot of anti sara people and we all know the next major update will drop 4 to 6 months late add to that the fact it has content that alot of supporters hate and you end up with an essentially worthless update for many of his supporters. Meaning they will have to wait 8 months to a year for content they want. And i fear that will cause his numbers to massively drop.
I dont know what is going on with the dev i just hope someone gives him a kick up the ass soon before he loses his supporters and kills what could be an amazing game.

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
My biggest concern with all the delays is that its starting to feel like all his other games. They were going well then there was delays then out of the blue rushed half finished games. I really hoped he would not fall back on bad habbits. This game is great but im starting to believe this will go the same way as his others.
Its sad really the guy has alot of talent but is piss poor at communication and has an aweful track record.
And to those who can not understand why people still support him its simple blind hope. People support in the hopes that the game will be finished and that the dev will break his current trend of half finished games.
I say half finished because not a single one of his games is complete, there missing like half the damn story.
I also fear that the next major update could quiet possibly kill the game completely. Theres alot of anti sara people and we all know the next major update will drop 4 to 6 months late add to that the fact it has content that alot of supporters hate and you end up with an essentially worthless update for many of his supporters. Meaning they will have to wait 8 months to a year for content they want. And i fear that will cause his numbers to massively drop.
I dont know what is going on with the dev i just hope someone gives him a kick up the ass soon before he loses his supporters and kills what could be an amazing game.
I doubt he'll "finish" the game anytime soon. It makes him way too much money. He'll just drag it as long as he can while releasing small updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperiorOne

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Mostly agree, but I don't think a Sarah update would do much to actually hurt his bottom line. While there is a lot of vocal hate for her, I think her fans are only slightly outnumbered by Caroline's for example.
Back when patrons could vote for any character for version 0.2 she almost got the same number of votes:
If anything, I expect him to gain supporters even if he keeps delaying the next update as well. In the same sense you said "People support in the hopes that the game will be finished and that the dev will break his current trend of half finished games", I expect the people who have been waiting for a Sarah content for over a year to hop on board, feeling so close to getting it now. Record be damned.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
My bet would be an update. Followed by an announcement of a new project in the future. A quick wrap-up update to call the game completed. Then a new project with some animation and render previews released. "I want a new game where all the animations are not 1-second loops."

Or the worst-case scenario of "I decided to redo all of the Milfy City animations to the new type. Expect a revamp of .1 to be out soon."

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Mostly agree, but I don't think a Sarah update would do much to actually hurt his bottom line. While there is a lot of vocal hate for her, I think her fans are only slightly outnumbered by Caroline's for example.
Back when patrons could vote for any character for version 0.2 she almost got the same number of votes:
If anything, I expect him to gain supporters even if he keeps delaying the next update as well. In the same sense you said "People support in the hopes that the game will be finished and that the dev will break his current trend of half finished games", I expect the people who have been waiting for a Sarah content for over a year to hop on board, feeling so close to getting it now. Record be damned.
Sara is a difficult subject based on how his discord was 7 months ago i got the impression she was massively hated.
But you could be right his numbers could skyrocket, it is a massive shame that the games with the most potential are made by uncaring greedy a holes.
My bet would be an update. Followed by an announcement of a new project in the future. A quick wrap-up update to call the game completed. Then a new project with some animation and render previews released. "I want a new game where all the animations are not 1-second loops."

Or the worst-case scenario of "I decided to redo all of the Milfy City animations to the new type. Expect a revamp of .1 to be out soon."
I recall someone saying something very similiar on his discord they were removed shortly afterwards. Milfy is his best earner so if the game was on verge of dying i could see him doing a remastered version, i think at this point starting a whole new project would be suicide for him. Many of his supporters have never played his previous games (based on discord discusions) so if he rushes this one and starts a new one then people will realise hes not worth it. That is one of my biggest issuees with his supporters most have not touched his other games because of the engine. As such they just see several games with completed next to them and jumped in thinking reliable dev who has completed several games.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Sorry to break it to you, but among patrons, even my girl Celia is more popular than Sara.
CeliaWaifu.png
it's 0.6 poll btw
And yes, i voted for Celia:love: and Judy:)

creativelogitech

Oct 7, 2018
Hello,

I finished all my cut scenes with caroline and im 5/5 with her, but everytime i sneak to her room at night, there is no cut scene anymore, shes alway sleep.
also, with sara im 3/5 and linda im 4/5. is there more story to make all three 5/5? or is it in the next update?
also, my gallery is still hidden, like 6 of them, i even used cheats, still?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry to break it to you, but among patrons, even my girl Celia is more popular than Sara.
View attachment 451151
it's 0.6 poll btw
And yes, i voted for Celia:love: and Judy:)
Interesting. However, I went back to 0.2 on purpose because at that point all characters had about the same amount of content and patrons could vote for everyone.
Back before Sarah got her first update she crushed Celia pretty hard and edged out Judy in a direct vote.
Poll for 0.3:
She also beat Celia in the poll for 0.5 and got one vote less than Judy:
So, I'd attribute the creeping shift towards characters like Judy/Celia at least partially to the lack of content for them.

What's also interesting is that for the poll you posted, patrons had two votes and Sarah comparatively nosedived. While she seems to be the favorite of many, she doesn't get a whole lot of 2nd votes.
(For the record I'd vote for Judy)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
question... i got the acceptance from school to be away for a day, but how do i tell my mother? i cant seem to get any further with this...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sara is a difficult subject based on how his discord was 7 months ago i got the impression she was massively hated.
But you could be right his numbers could skyrocket, it is a massive shame that the games with the most potential are made by uncaring greedy a holes.

I recall someone saying something very similiar on his discord they were removed shortly afterwards. Milfy is his best earner so if the game was on verge of dying i could see him doing a remastered version, i think at this point starting a whole new project would be suicide for him. Many of his supporters have never played his previous games (based on discord discusions) so if he rushes this one and starts a new one then people will realise hes not worth it. That is one of my biggest issuees with his supporters most have not touched his other games because of the engine. As such they just see several games with completed next to them and jumped in thinking reliable dev who has completed several games.
IDK. Look at his Patreons in December and now. He did not produce a thing for 10 months and he gained thousands of supporters. If he dangles a few great renders and a full animation or 2 of a new game. He would be set. I also believe that a large number of supporters have simply forgotten their pledge. For now, he is bulletproof as I see it.

Reactions: boxedjack

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello,

I finished all my cut scenes with caroline and im 5/5 with her, but everytime i sneak to her room at night, there is no cut scene anymore, shes alway sleep.
also, with sara im 3/5 and linda im 4/5. is there more story to make all three 5/5? or is it in the next update?
also, my gallery is still hidden, like 6 of them, i even used cheats, still?
No, only so Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3
The main gallery is not available for this version, but there is a secret gallery, scroll through the pages there is a guide to finding secret cards

Last edited:
Reactions: creativelogitech

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Linda the trollop wins again. :confused::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: It is odd that he still had the poll after stating he had no intentions of following polls going forward.
To be fair, that is the poll for 0.5 which came out months before his break and the announcement of not wanting to follow polls any longer.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes