peisheng1991

May 29, 2019
ICSTOR has been always like this and there is nothing you can or we can do about it....I can even imagine that he is not even going to finish this game.... but yeah looking forward to the next update so i can finally play it with my kids. at this speed of development... btw who was judy again?
it's nice to see another chinese here

Reactions: Jackie123

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
Grand Theft Auto is coming out faster than its updates ;)

Square Enix? Will it be exclusive to Sony?
It will come out faster because you pay for these games when you have them in your hand and here patreons pay for something that is not exist so what should he hurry with??to waste extra money:unsure::sneaky:I tell you that if it was paid to him only during the release of the update, there would be no such intentional slowdowns

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It will come out faster because you pay for these games when you have them in your hand and here patreons pay for something that is not exist so what should he hurry with??to waste extra money:unsure::sneaky:I tell you that if it was paid to him only during the release of the update, there would be no such intentional slowdowns
I have a lot of games on Steam and Origin, but I have never bought a game that is still under development, it is questionable

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Where is animated version?! He said end of other month. But we already pass this and about the come middle of new month -_-

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Where is animated version?! He said end of other month. But we already pass this and about the come middle of new month
That's right, but he did not say in what month. I propose to make bets, I think it will be the end of this month or the beginning of the next :unsure:

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Normaly I will say ''Hahaha good one'' but this time I'm asking. Seriously doing this joke now -_-
Only Icstor knows when the update will be released, but He does not really like to share news, even Discord admins do not know when the update will be released
After the release of 0.6b admins said that the animation will be about 10 days... 0.6b released 14.10.2019, Now 08.11.2019
Apparently we expect super duper animation (y)

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This reminds me of a phrase my mom used to say about such situations.

"Musica pagado no toca bien."

Patreon business model.
c20f0027-7343-46e4-82fb-ddcdc1ba070d.jpg

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes