REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Only Icstor knows when the update will be released, but He does not really like to share news, even Discord admins do not know when the update will be released
After the release of 0.6b admins said that the animation will be about 10 days... 0.6b released 14.10.2019, Now 08.11.2019
Apparently we expect super duper animation (y)
Honestly what I think has happened is he falsely promised animations before he took the break but he didn't actually do them yet when he claimed Caroline's animations are done.

Few possible reasons:
1) He's making MORE animations because he may feel Caroline's story could be a little thin (taking into account his break) so he is making bonus animations. (wishful thinking)
2) He never really created the animations and only started last month, therefore spilling over to November.
3) He legit is having technical issues with the bugs in the game which even his team can't figure out.
4) He's working on the Sara update (expected release date: December 2019) simultaneously, thus the final release of "0.6d" is held back.

We can rule out:
1) Halloween update
2) Christmas update* (I'll be VERY surprised if he's actually going to squeeze one out - very unlikely)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Honestly what I think has happened is he falsely promised animations before he took the break but he didn't actually do them yet when he claimed Caroline's animations are done.

Few possible reasons:
1) He's making MORE animations because he may feel Caroline's story could be a little thin (taking into account his break) so he is making bonus animations. (wishful thinking)
2) He never really created the animations and only started last month, therefore spilling over to November.
3) He legit is having technical issues with the bugs in the game which even his team can't figure out.
4) He's working on the Sara update (expected release date: December 2019) simultaneously, thus the final release of "0.6d" is held back.

We can rule out:
1) Halloween update
2) Christmas update* (I'll be VERY surprised if he's actually going to squeeze one out - very unlikely)
The only thing that rings true is #3, that's it. His technical issues are that he tends to misrepresent, yeah let's call it that and has a work ethic that leaves much to be desired.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I asked him about the Christmas version, but he doesn't answer any more messages(
And in the chat it's pointless to ask

Last edited:

Valant

Jun 5, 2019
I just started the game and I can't talk to judy in school! Can someone help me or is the game bugged?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I just started the game and I can't talk to judy in school! Can someone help me or is the game bugged?
Take advantage of the walkthroughs v0.6
Maybe you already talked to her, try to go further

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, see OP (1 page)
"Version: 0.6C"
"This version does not include animations. The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month."
One important question.Will the people that stop supporting him this month,get the full version of 0.6?
Or you must again be a patron.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
One important question.Will the people that stop supporting him this month,get the full version of 0.6?
Or you must again be a patron.
I think so, because he wrote on Patreon "Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!"
(I doubt it)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think so, because he wrote on Patreon "Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!"
(I doubt it)
Damn.So anyone think that he intentionaly delay the animation/with working on neighbors instead of finishing what he was paid for months/ in order to make more people give him money?

kali778899

Dec 17, 2018
hello guys
i have completed caroline and neighbours route in v 0.6c but for celias route my map isnt showing her home please can someone point her home in map

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes