Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Now we get mental illness shoved down our throat as the "real" reason for his performance. I guess those people don't remember his posts trolling his detractors.

View attachment 464714

If you say that you don't buy it you get the Greta defense. You can't attack her right?

View attachment 464716
Seems like he was saving this one for the right time to use. Most likely what's going to happen is in the final week we are going to hear something then we'll have to wait till December for the full release. As for the trolling a couple months ago, you can't troll people for being mad at you for not holding yourself accountable then try to play the victim card later. This whole thing just seems like him buttering up people for the next excuse since he doesn't seem to have the backbone to admit he fucked up. Hell he might be telling the truth but if that's the case then that's something he should have been came forward about.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Boom this right here

Can people really defend him at this point?
He is self-employed, so like anyone else who is self-employed he needs to keep himself motivated. If his mental health is poor, he can't do that so he stops working. Now, I've seen people comment about the money he makes, as if making money means you can't be depressed. That just isn't true, plenty of people that have way more money than he does are depressed or worse.

Now, I understand people not liking him but when it comes to mental health I think you owe people the benefit of the doubt, whether you like them or not. Nobody really knows how someone else feels.

You can have both views of 1) He has poor mental health which he should get help for and 2) He needs to be more transparent and not set deadlines he can't keep etc.

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Seems like he was saving this one for the right time to use. Most likely what's going to happen is in the final week we are going to hear something then we'll have to wait till December for the full release. As for the trolling a couple months ago, you can't troll people for being mad at you for not holding yourself accountable then try to play the victim card later. This whole thing just seems like him buttering up people for the next excuse since he doesn't seem to have the backbone to admit he fucked up. Hell he might be telling the truth but if that's the case then that's something he should have been came forward about.
My spine has more metal in holding it together than I care to admit. So, I do understand depression. If developing this game is really that damaging to his mental health he needs to walk away. No ifs ands or buts. No amount of money is worth damaging your mental health? And what good is money, if you are not able to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Of course, I can't say 100% this is BS. But his actions and attitude towards his customers are not consistent with the narrative being put forward here.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I honestly thought after his last game he would die off as people would be fed up of half finished games labelled as finished. Instead everyone piled on and gave him a huge financial push.
What are we up to now, 7 billion people on this planet? With idiots being born every day. Law of large numbers says he will always have support.

Anyone else notice he kind of phoned it in on the secret card images? Several of them were the same exact pose but with a change in camera angle... Fucking lazy.

Nothing of that is remotely similar to what Icstor described as "experimenting" with different meds to see what might do the trick. Furthermore, my point is that treating a mental issue, such as depression or anxiety, is not just a matter of taking meds. Meds mainly treat/soothe the symptoms. As I said, biological and social factors play a role in triggering something like depression or anxiety; if you do not work on that, meds are only, at best, a temporal solution.
If I treated people like ICStor treats others, I'd feel anxious and shitty as well. The last few women I've dated were on some form of anxiety/SSRI medicine. Guess what? They were pretty shitty people as well. Is it the medication that causes the behavior? Or is the medicine there to make them feel less shitty about what they have done with their life and those around them?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What are we up to now, 7 billion people on this planet? With idiots being born every day. Law of large numbers says he will always have support.

Anyone else notice he kind of phoned it in on the secret card images? Several of them were the same exact pose but with a change in camera angle... Fucking lazy.

If I treated people like ICStor treats others, I'd feel anxious and shitty as well. The last few women I've dated were on some form of anxiety/SSRI medicine. Guess what? They were pretty shitty people as well. Is it the medication that causes the behavior? Or is the medicine there to make them feel less shitty about what they have done with their life and those around them?
The only way for someone to feel less shitting about what they've done in their life is to admit they were wrong, change, and seek amends.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The only way for someone to feel less shitting about what they've done in their life is to admit they were wrong, change, and seek amends.
We all have faults and there is no shame in that. People are more than willing to forgive mistakes when a person is honest. This is beyond bizarre at this point. And getting sad.

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
You don't see a regular person who's depressed take 9 months off of work, and lie compulsively.
well thats a lie. I havent worked for 18 months and yes, i lie alot in order to keep the feeling of letting people down be pushed just abit further ahead.

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

Nippla

Aug 15, 2019
Even if he had mental problems then what's hard in telling his patrons that he'll take longer break and stop updating MC for some time, that would be fair to everyone instead of just lying and telling bs all the time.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Even if he had mental problems then what's hard in telling his patrons that he'll take longer break and stop updating MC for some time, that would be fair to everyone instead of just lying and telling bs all the time.
He promised to report back every two weeks. We'll see how things go.:)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Who hasn't had those problems cannot understand. In any case it's simple if one is a patron he can decide if support the same or not, if one is a leecher he hasn't the right of protest, because he is only trolling.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes