JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
are you fucking serious? wealth does NOT cure and/or make you immune to depression. Often, wealth can be a cause of depression, because you can now afford whatever you want, so you have nothing to work towards
The only cure is to find a greater purpose than material things. I know what u mean man, hit a similar milestone myself.
Im finding it helps to acquire new skills in the time I seek the true purpose, or it finds me. Like finding a language u like and dedicating an hour per day to it. It can open new experiences that money cant buy. Money cant buy you relating to ppl in native tongue or skills in something worth pursuing for you.
Also, a purposeful day adds up to a purposeful life. I endeavour to fill each day with some purpose because days add up and u can become really good in something u been putting off, like some instrument or smth, if u put an hour per day in it.

Its a mindset change its not easy but there is no other way. If u scared of the big unknown of the future, split it up into 24 and tackle those as best u can.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
HOW? HOW? He still don't even finish 0.6. He spend month for doing animation only. Don't even think about end of January, December HHAHAHAHAH@HHAH@HH@HA@H
That's what he's saying, not what I'm thinking. That his new medication works, and that this week for animation and December for a big Sara update is still the goal. If he complete the goal, I will for sure be surprised. It means alot of work. But if he actually reach that goal I will start trust him again.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Then your not a regular person. Sorry you had to go through this but thats like saying I recovered from the flu in 4 weeks. So everyone else must also recover from the flu in 4 weeks. When I say a regular person I mean the average person not you.

Classic Straw Man Fallacy.
You call him out for a straw man (that's not what he did, btw - he provided a concrete example, not a misrepresentation of your position), yet you redefine your terms. Come on, man.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Every now and then I break my 'check this thread 2x daily' habit for an update and decide to go a week or two without looking. Second time I've come back to not find the animations implemented. It's safe to say he literally didn't have any of them made for this update. So once patreon ticks for December we'll see the animations, and then 0.7 will be pushed back. The animation patch will come first ><

Of course the most fucked up thing is he'll probably see another boost in patreon numbers due to the play on emotions. He's completely anonymous, I doubt even his closest friends and family knows he makes incest type games. So sharing what
"mental illness" he has shouldn't be a problem. If I had herpes I'd tell you all about my breakouts. Won't impact me :/

More like he's bullshitting and just needed another lie.

Last edited:

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
The only cure is to find a greater purpose than material things. I know what u mean man, hit a similar milestone myself.
Im finding it helps to acquire new skills in the time I seek the true purpose, or it finds me. Like finding a language u like and dedicating an hour per day to it. It can open new experiences that money cant buy. Money cant buy you relating to ppl in native tongue or skills in something worth pursuing for you.
Also, a purposeful day adds up to a purposeful life. I endeavour to fill each day with some purpose because days add up and u can become really good in something u been putting off, like some instrument or smth, if u put an hour per day in it.

Its a mindset change its not easy but there is no other way. If u scared of the big unknown of the future, split it up into 24 and tackle those as best u can.
"Im finding it helps to acquire new skills in the time I seek the true purpose, or it finds me. Like finding a language u like and dedicating an hour per day to it" thats just it, the thinks i enjoy are destroying me. I love gaming, but HATE the effect it has on me. I have no energy or anything to do anything, i just want to give up. But yeah, i agree with what you say

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Then your not a regular person. Sorry you had to go through this but thats like saying I recovered from the flu in 4 weeks. So everyone else must also recover from the flu in 4 weeks. When I say a regular person I mean the average person not you.

Classic Straw Man Fallacy.
the average person is NOT depressed. they are at most sad.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: djerkovic

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
yeah no he's depressed
I don't want to get into a pissing match with you. But you know absolutely nothing about Icstor. He is a faceless person on the internet who lies through his teeth on a regular basis. I also have bouts of depression from my physical ailments. But I don't lie because that would only depress me more. By being a bad person who lies. If you think anything justifies deception, you are sadly mistaken. And you won't find any research in psychology that states deception is a good therapeutic avenue.

If he is so depressed, he can shut down his Patreon. But he even lied about that in May or June. His lies are equal to theft if he knows he will not produce work.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes