Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Should I jump in at 0.6 or just wait for 0.7?
If you do not mind the lack of animation, you can try. But 0.7 you will have to wait very long.
If you just want to see a lot of content, then you'd better start the whole game over. Since I think even in version 0.7 it will not be very much. (Since there will be only one character Sara, Icstor will have to try hard to please the patrons.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who and kylemorre

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The worst part about this is that he didn’t say “this month” because he knew it would take him x number of days to complete, but because he is lazy and this allows him to release on 11/30. Maximum procrastination.
He wrote that this month, 0.7 in December:
"I promised to deliver animations this month and I will. The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised." Here's his entire post - https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1861#post-2664502

The problem is that no one knows what he's doing at all. If he put real progress bar, there would be fewer questions. For example, NLT has a weekly report. Motkeyz constantly updates the progress bar. And Icstor just shows up at the end of every month and says sorry.

Last edited:

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
In the recent months I have seen a lot of comments on ICSTOR. He did not deliver an update on time because he was through it. I even thought it could be a burnout. By putting even more pressure on him, I think it has only been worse. The storyline of the 0.6 version is surprising and a lot of work and attention has been devoted to it. I would like to ask the haters to put together a game themselves with a good story line and places of high quality. and for the rest, have a little patience

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
Either read the text or go straight to spoiler!

Well buddy, if you haven't paying attention like most of us, this had a great chance to happen. It's not me spilling some knowledge here, it's just 2 things work and money. When you stop doing something for that long and you are not a person dedicated 100% to your own work, it is really hard to start again. It looks maybe stupid, simple, boring... Maybe it was so hard so now when you need to pull up the chair and work all you can think is the bad times. You wanna do something new maybe. And than there is money. One guy said, I can't remember whom- money doesn't make you greedy or polite, it is just extender of what you were before. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so. Sorry for this looooooooooooooooooooooooooong text :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cicko

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
This game must be really amazing that people can hate the maker with a passion and the chats so lively, can't wait to dig into this game when it has animations in 2021 :D

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
"I can promise to post Q&A every two weeks and a small update about progress in it."
A week has passed already, which means that the update will be released in a week along with excuses about 0.7
Or
"I’ll try to fix this in the next year with regular updates just like it was in 2018."
This means that updates will also be next year. :PogChamp:
^ My, my - Sarah's got very Milfy very suddenly ...

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes