Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well i'm not that picky Let's say just to avoid jail :LUL: if 5 min ago she did 18 then i wanna F her :sneaky:, doesn't matter her height or with big boobs or no boobs.
Jennnifer and Elena from DMD for me i see them as adults just like MrDots said because i've seen girls like them at 25 years old but they can also be like you said..at 11 12 or 13.
But Linda can't be the landlady and Caroline and Sara can't be my roommates even though the texts read that way?

If you are going to push the "intent" (Ictosr wrote it as mommy and sissy) argument, E and J are "intended" to be 10 year old lolis(Mr. Dots rendered them as prepubescent children) but those pesky Patreon rules don't allow that.

Interesting, you can see 10 year loli children as adults. But I am a snowflake because I like to see the girls as housemates and not mom and sis.

I love how you can frame reality to suit your needs but the rest of us are liars for doing the exact same thing. I think the word you are looking for is called hypocrisy. At least that is what I would call it.

I know that the logical extension of ideas is tough for some(living in their own bubble). But you should try it before engaging in foot to mouth logic.

People who could not get laid when they have a hand full of pardons in a woman's prison tend not to be too picky. I think the only requirement is a pulse and a hole. And I am not sure some even need the pules part.

That's how it's done, son.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So he actually confirmed the animations were not even done when 0.6 was released. I thought they were done but he had some problems implementing them :S And they are still not done lol. Well at least over 100+ animations sounds good.
That's the problem when people lie often. Since it was a lie, to begin with, they forget what they said in the past.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I met a girl who was taller than me (more than 180 cm) about as heavy as me and fully developed.
She was 15.

Of course I didnt pursue it but the point is, some girls grow the fuck out quickly, she wouldnt look out of place next to me.
Why not peruse her? Was she fat or just curvy? Tall girls with long legs are hot. Lolis not so much.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Doesn't sound like bullshit to me. The number is actually disappointingly low. I expected about twice as many because the last 3 updates had about 1 animation for every 13 renders. 0.4 for example had 93 animations for 1200+ renders (checked the videos folder and 0.4 indeed added 93 animations).
Now 0.6 has twice as many renders at 2400+ but will only get around the same number of animations as 0.4 did.
I am glad for fact-checkers like you. I could not get motivated enough TBH. I thought the size seemed the same but you say it was double so it was, in fact, a decent size update. It just doesn't feel that way.

Reactions: boxedjack

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I didn't know we was getting 100 animations. All he needs to do is animate penetration and call it a day. We got enough animations for oral as it is.

This literally who Celia acts like. The only difference is she is a teacher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DAZ assets, rinse and repeat.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Incest Story 2
The renders look pretty good. I probably passed on this without looking at it because of the title. I had not seen this before. I thought he went straight from RPG to Milfy City. Do you get to call mommy your landlady by default?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The renders look pretty good. I probably passed on this without looking at it because of the title. I had not seen this before. I thought he went straight from RPG to Milfy City. Do you get to call mommy your landlady by default?
This game is from before Patreon banned incestuous content in games and overall. There is no landlady in this game.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This game is from before Patreon banned incestuous content in games and overall. There is no landlady in this game.
Ok. That's too bad. Not making a judgment on what others like but sexy talk with mommy are too cringe for my "personal" tastes. I had to put that disclaimer before people jump all over me for not enjoying incestuous content. Just my personal preference.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I know just saying the same dev different game. Yet got characters that act almost alike and look similar.
From my understanding, he has been doing the same story over and over again for years. I saw one of his rpg games presented in comic form. I think it was the original Incest Story. It was very close in my opinion.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
From my understanding, he has been doing the same story over and over again for years. I saw one of his rpg games presented in comic form. I think it was the original Incest Story. It was very close in my opinion.
I see I'm not surprised I played all his games except that robot shit. Every time you think he might do a femdom path he changes his mind at the last moment. I wouldnt mind be Celia fuck toy as long as she doesn't put nothing in my ass. Sighs instead of neighbors he could had done 2 paths for that.

Reactions: bulifun and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What is the name of the game in your profile pic?
That is Milfy City. The scene in the kitchen where Linda(the slutbag) :geek: lifts up Sara's skirt so the MC can check out her ass more. :PogChamp: Ah Linda(the slutbag), always such a great mom :p to her daughter(children too). No wonder Caroline is a total alcoholic :WaitWhat: . God only knows what Linda(the slutbag) was doing to 10-year-old Caroline. Probably pimping her out to a pedo or something. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
is the next update gonna be 0.7 or just the animations ?
Should be 06d. Since he did not finish this update.
(If he decides to release the animation along with 0.7, then we'll have to wait until August.) Anyway on the first or second of December he will write about his progress.
We have the date 26.11.2019, and the next Update 0.7 is still at 0%. bahahaahahaha
I think that 0.7 will also come out in parts. First a quarter of the game, then half, then the full game but without animation.
(0.7a - 0.7z)
And all to say "I promised that the update will be released in December." (And it doesn't matter that the update has only two images.)

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
He is not a one man team. He has a writer and 2 coders i think.

Then he needs to get more help to keep up with the project as I suggested.

He has said he has a writer. If he has had help with his graphics I am unsure of and I can't say. Playing along as a devil's advocate. If he is really that damaged he should either A) walk away, money be damned or B) pay people to do the entire project with him solely acting in the role of the project's manager. I tend not to believe anything he says even if his tongue came notarized. To me, he is just using pitty as a device to obfuscate responsibility while maintaining his income. He can't have it both ways. Give me tens of thousands a month but I am too damaged to earn the support given to me. Shut down the patreon until he gets his butt back to work. It is not complicated.

I don't think you understand the concept of 'Devil's advocate', being that I put forward an argument that I don't necessarily agree with so that there was another side to the argument rather than the usual dev bashing happening. Most members on this site are familiar with the usual antics that 'some' devs get up to when they fall behind on their work while their payments are still as regular as clockwork. It's life, no one wants to admit that they can't do what they're supposed to.

Dude, I feel you. ICSTOR IS SUFFERING: let's help him.

Here is Icstor while suffering:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really feel sorry for him :sneaky:
That's great mate. I think that sarcasm is the highest form of wit. You're a comedic genius.

Reactions: AngelAIGS and Q Who
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes