RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I see I'm not surprised I played all his games except that robot shit. Every time you think he might do a femdom path he changes his mind at the last moment. I wouldnt mind be Celia fuck toy as long as she doesn't put nothing in my ass. Sighs instead of neighbors he could had done 2 paths for that.
I would love for a femdom path with Celia after everything that happened but Icstor made his career following the same incest formula in every one of his games to keep his patrons appeased. So i fully expect her path to just turn into another boring corruption thing...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Then he needs to get more help to keep up with the project as I suggested.

I don't think you understand the concept of 'Devil's advocate', being that I put forward an argument that I don't necessarily agree with so that there was another side to the argument rather than the usual dev bashing happening. Most members on this site are familiar with the usual antics that 'some' devs get up to when they fall behind on their work while their payments are still as regular as clockwork. It's life, no one wants to admit that they can't do what they're supposed to.

That's great mate. I think that sarcasm is the highest form of wit. You're a comedic genius.
I was saying I was playing Devil's advocate by giving him the benefit of the doubt. Then I lost my ability to suspend my belief lol.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I see I'm not surprised I played all his games except that robot shit. Every time you think he might do a femdom path he changes his mind at the last moment. I wouldnt mind be Celia fuck toy as long as she doesn't put nothing in my ass. Sighs instead of neighbors he could had done 2 paths for that.
It would be super hot, and easy to write too. Could be a femdom thing where she just loves his dick, but doesn't let him know. So she brings him over, teases him, then fucks him, but only lets him cum where she wants kind of thing. Plus the leather she could wear.

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
can't we just make a poll to have milfy city removed from this forum? i mean ICSTOR has all the trademarks of a scam artist.
He makes a product that poeple want half finished and then asks for money and not deliver on promised deadlines. in the real world you would be put in jail for that. the only thing we could do by not advertising this on F95 is to have more poeple to fall for his honey trap

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can't we just make a poll to have milfy city removed from this forum? i mean ICSTOR has all the trademarks of a scam artist.
He makes a product that poeple want half finished and then asks for money and not deliver on promised deadlines. in the real world you would be put in jail for that. the only thing we could do by not advertising this on F95 is to have more poeple to fall for his honey trap
Excessively harsh that would be. Icstor had this one superprolonged delay which caused the upheaval but before then the updates were regular and things were pretty much dandy.

What you described is inherent to the crowdfunding model. This site's goal is not to make moral judgement over game creators but to share the games. Hence they are hosted even when they are 100% abandoned.

And ICSTOR hasn't abandoned this project.. at all. Well, not now anyway :sneaky: And the people of F95ZONE are not the ones being "ripped off" if we can call it that. His patrons are the ones who apparently have no problem with this. And if they have no problem with it then it will stay as it is. As long as the money keeps flowing he doesn't have to change a damn thing, regadless of our thoughts. His pledgers' call.

Nobody blinds them, nobody blinds us either, we can see whats going on, interpret it however we would like to and make our decisions (pledge, not to, revoke it) accordingly. Removal of the game punishes the players absolutely unnecessarily.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Excessively harsh that would be. Icstor had this one superprolonged delay which caused the upheaval but before then the updates were regular and things were pretty much dandy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, people themselves pay for what still there is no. And then write angry posts, but not on Discord or Patron and here.
But even deleting threads or messages on Discord won't fix it.
He somehow wrote that a ton of shit poured out on him when he delayed the release, but did it affect anything?

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Why not peruse her? Was she fat or just curvy? Tall girls with long legs are hot. Lolis not so much.
She was normal build. You know not too thin not fat or even thicc but she had a nice ass. Her older sister was hot as fuck but too old for me (older was around 30).
I didnt pursue because I met her 2 days before moving from that town, and 15 was too young for me, 18 or 17ish I could roll with but 15 was too young, even tho she was grown in every sense of the word. Too much of a generational gap but Id have a drink with her just for fuck of it, you never know.

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
Why not peruse her? Was she fat or just curvy? Tall girls with long legs are hot. Lolis not so much.
View attachment 470766
She was normal build. You know not too thin not fat or even thicc but she had a nice ass. Her older sister was hot as fuck but too old for me (older was around 30).
I didnt pursue because I met her 2 days before moving from that town, and 15 was too young for me, 18 or 17ish I could roll with but 15 was too young, even tho she was grown in every sense of the word. Too much of a generational gap but Id have a drink with her just for fuck of it, you never know.
1574776937932.png

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Ok. That's too bad. Not making a judgment on what others like but sexy talk with mommy are too cringe for my "personal" tastes. I had to put that disclaimer before people jump all over me for not enjoying incestuous content. Just my personal preference.
Cut the bullshit kid with your "personal" tastes :FacePalm: nobody believes you :LUL:
The games that have incest patch is because they are meant to play with them but you already know that (hopefully) and apparently you need someone to keep reminding you.
The sexy talk with a landlady and a roommate is cringe AF
"Oh please don't do that, we are roommates..we live under the same roof, please stop" or whatever the fuck are the lines :HideThePain:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
not as cringe as banging your mom and sister
The main mistake in the sentence is "your".
People just like to watch how some potential moms / aunts / sisters fuck some potential boy. People are perverts) This was said by one outstanding man in the past.

Reactions: jackkane
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes