Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well.. Technically it is a harem already..
3some already?

I have not been able to get past sex with Caroline in the park. Not because I can't, but because the dialog is just soooooo bad. Are you sure Caroline? I'm putting my dick in now Caroline, OK? Am I hurting you, Caroline? Oh MC I'm cumming your cock is the best. Brutal just brutal. Every time I try to read it I go back to watching YouTube. I have had the game since the first day it was uploaded. I am dreading the neighbor content since I have scanned all of the renders.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The excitement is taking over me, guys. It will be out by Saturday!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that on Saturday there will be just another exculpatory post.
(«Hey all, The last time I posted here I asked you guys if you had any questions for me. Now that everyone has had a chance to put them forward I'll take some time to answer the most popular and common questions.»)
Groundhog day

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm sort of getting bored here, even of the entertainment that was this thread, the wait has gone from annoying to funny and back again a few times now and frankly waiting this long for the actual completed update is getting silly, there will be no second up date this year, it will be one (admittedly decent) update in over a year.

I get that he gets burnt out but i'm not getting a good feeling about how complete this game is going to end up.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
This says a lot about his development cycle. He doesn't even know how many animations he needs. He doesn't have a plan. It's just up in the air. Not, "well I know I need 4 different animations for this scene, and 2 for this scene..." It appears that he doesn't layout the story and write down where the addition of animations are necessary while he is writing or rendering stills.

He just keeps making animations until he thinks there is enough, which is probably an arbitrary number in his head calculated from the perceived hype, time until release date, number of days since release date, expectations... Doesn't sound organized in any fashion of a Goals and Milestones project development cycle. Of course a lot of artists are like this with their works. The painting is never done, always one more brush stroke, until they need to sell that painting to put food on the table.

jakyboi4662

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, a bike or bicycle ...same shit(no scooter) and ofc is way better than a car because is cheaper and 0 pollution...duuh :FacePalm:
In my world umbrella is invented so i use it when is raining :FacePalm:
Shopping? i walk to a store, i don't need to go to another city/country to buy food :FacePalm:
I work so i have money ...duh
I make my own food and once a month or twice i eat fast-food..like a pizza
Having a college degree or not proves nothing, you can buy that shit. Bragging about it makes you look stupid, at least:WeSmart:
Me 18 :eek: ? Wish i would be that young once more but now i am over 30 :cry:
The AVERAGE household has 2 cars? dafuk...maybe on Hollywood boulevard or in Dubai
I can call myself average because around a quarter of people where i work own ONE car each. I've seen people who own 2 cars but they are very rich like a mayor, doctors, lawyers.
No house? Actually i live in a house but i don't own it and i don't type from under the bridge if that's is what you expected :FacePalm:

So enough with this shit because you proved nothing with this fancy talk just to make yourself superior. Trust me, you are not above anyone around here, you just look more like a douche.
Not to throw my hat in this shit show of arguments that are happening but ngl, i live in a poor area of a midwest small town and nearly every house has 2 cars, the only folks who have one are usually single people
dont have a clue what you guys are fighting about but this comment just caught my eye lol

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How to use Code? plz.
What the code?
If you mean cheat for money, then you better use Save Editor
Upload the save to the site, Find the line "inventory > Money(1234)", Change the value, Download save

But if you still need a console, then you here UnRen.bat
Put unren.bat in the same folder with the executable or the "Game" folder, run it, press "3" and you can now open the console. In the game, press Shift + O, enter your code.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 484637

0.7 brings the 0.6 animations and 0.8 animations from 0.7. so same shit different toilet :ROFLMAO:

yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
ICSTOR really gotta push the update until the very last day of this month. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he delayed it again. He's probably gonna say some stupid ass shit like "Ohh... guys unfortunately I came across some game-breaking bugs. I am trully sorry to inform you that I need atleast 1 week to solve this, but believe me it's gonna be completed by the end of this month.."
PS:I am also going to release a Sara update this month aswell..

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
3some already?

I have not been able to get past sex with Caroline in the park. Not because I can't, but because the dialog is just soooooo bad. Are you sure Caroline? I'm putting my dick in now Caroline, OK? Am I hurting you, Caroline? Oh MC I'm cumming your cock is the best. Brutal just brutal. Every time I try to read it I go back to watching YouTube. I have had the game since the first day it was uploaded. I am dreading the neighbor content since I have scanned all of the renders.
haha xD thx for spoiler btw ;PP I'm still waiting for 0.6 untill animations are there. I'm not playing an unfinnished update so I have to play it all over again for the animations.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
My relation is 4/5 with mom and 3/5 with sara in the game.How can ı complete?
You can't. It isn't implemented.
ICSTOR really gotta push the update until the very last day of this month. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he delayed it again. He's probably gonna say some stupid ass shit like "Ohh... guys unfortunately I came across some game-breaking bugs. I am trully sorry to inform you that I need atleast 1 week to solve this, but believe me it's gonna be completed by the end of this month.."
PS:I am also going to release a Sara update this month aswell..
"Hey guys, ICSTOR here. Just letting you know there is gonna be a delay. The sun was in my eyes, and my controller was broken with my dog getting sick. Animations in 2020. Maybe.

You didn't win, I lost."

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes