Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
A lot of people around here need to find something else to do. We are (mostly) just pirates around here, go find other game to fap or a movie to watch or whatever.:WeSmart:
I AM NOT !!
i was a patreon who kept pumping money into him till i had enof!!
i'v bean around thous kind of games
"hey guys we are expecting some delays soo expect the realase 1 weak later"
"hey guys i need to take a break so i will see you in 2 weeks"
witch is fine things happen np people are understandable
HOWEVER what we got from icstor was is insane, you either did not work your entire life, or you have a very privilaged job if you think that after a 2 months brake and a 3 months delay it's still acceptable to have 2 more months of delays
like are you all shils deep down secret cucks?? i know that it might be funny but for real tho i am prty sure that some1 can have sex with your partener while you watch from the chair in the corner, kuz this amount of excuses makeing can only be done by a cuckhold....

i mean for real tho when are you guys finaly be able to have the balls and come forward and say " ye guys you were right he is kind of BSing all along"

and i was 1 of you, i even supported him with my $$$, that's how much on icstor side i was

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
I love your posts, my friend. They are a cut above the rest, that's for sure. Myself included.

Mark Twain:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I love your posts, my friend. They are a cut above the rest, that's for sure. Myself included.

Mark Twain:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Thanks. I try. I've found I'm a lot wittier since I've become less of an asshole! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I said that in September. Say nothing at all. We would have bad-mouthed him but he still would have maintained some credibility with the people who believed in him. Now he is down to just a few people believing his words. Like Onision LOL.
It's how it should be done. Like the percentage thing. A percentage is pointless when !00% is still days away from release. He should just break it down into what he is doing. Writing the story/story boarding, setting up, rendering, and just whatever.

Reactions: Xegrid and Q Who

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A lot of people around here need to find something else to do. We are (mostly) just pirates around here, go find other game to fap or a movie to watch or whatever.:WeSmart:

They all should migrate into another thread. Most succesful devs are "Icstorizing" right now: DrPinkCake (Being a DIK), Lewdlab (Midnight Paradise), PhillyGames (City of broken dreamers), HopesGaming (The DeLuca Family). They all are turning into milking slackers.

Let's go there and turn their thread upside down!! :sick:

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
I think that on Saturday there will be just another exculpatory post.
More likely he'll release it to the upper tier suckers (excluding pirates), then a week later - early December to the $10 suckers, but by then those will have already paid $10 for no-content-November and half-arsed-October... so around $30 in total, or about as much as I've paid for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, money well spent not on this.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
More likely he'll release it to the upper tier suckers (excluding pirates), then a week later - early December to the $10 suckers, but by then those will have already paid $10 for no-content-November and half-arsed-October... so around $30 in total, or about as much as I've paid for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, money well spent not on this.
Good scheme.
Since everyone has already passed this update. Is obtained for whom the animation will is worth $30. :unsure:
7,837 Patrons * 30 = $235,11 (235110), And can be again in vacation.
7,837 * $10 = 78,37 (78370), Not bad, just for the animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: box777

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
They all should migrate into another thread. Most succesful devs are "Icstorizing" right now: DrPinkCake (Being a DIK), Lewdlab (Midnight Paradise), PhillyGames (City of broken dreamers), HopesGaming (The DeLuca Family). They all are turning into milking slackers.

Let's go there and turn their thread upside down!! :sick:
Just replace patriarchy, feminist and woman with Icstor. Those protective knee pads will be particularly useful for you. We should all do what we want to do and you should sod off and go back to Icstor's Discord if you're not happy here.

You don't even realize that you are mocking Icstor with your dullard defense. What you have essentially said it that now Icstor is synonymous with being a total slacker. If this was actually a joke at Icstor expense you did a bad job of it.

4l9jdup0che01.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes