JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
d
ICSTOR here. First of all I want to apologize. I gave my word that the animations would be released this month, and when a man gives his word, he needs to keep it. Unfortunately my mental health issues have reared their ugly head once again. So what happens now?

What I should do is simply not tell you any of this and state that I am taking a break from the game until such time as I am able to commit to it. This is my personal business and I shouldn’t use my mental health as an excuse to garner sympathy with the people who pay my commissions.

But since I’m not a professional, what I’ll tell you instead is not to worry. The animations will only take a few more days. So just be a little more patient. Things are happening real soon. And as an added bonus, I will be releasing v0.7 at the same time. Which is now twice as big as I originally intended. Thank you for your money. I am not accepting questions.
I NEVER DOUBTED YOU.
;)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not to throw my hat in this shit show of arguments that are happening but ngl, i live in a poor area of a midwest small town and nearly every house has 2 cars, the only folks who have one are usually single people
dont have a clue what you guys are fighting about but this comment just caught my eye lol
I grew up outside NYC. Just your regular American suburbia town. It pretty much worked out that there was a car for every driver(male driver at least) in a family. Mom had her car(once we were in our teens she went to work), pop took his car to work and once we hit 17 we all had a car(preferably one with a back seat :p ) My brother had the coolest European Austin Healey Sprite (Bugeye Sprite) and my older brother had a 1965 Mustang Pony car. I remember he traded that for an AMC Gremlin. What a god awful car that was. I bought my own car at 17 with the money I had saved from my paper route. A 1969 stinkin Lincoln MKiii with a huge 400hp 460 4 barrel. Power windows, power steering, power leather seats and a back seat the size of a couch. "Wrenching" was just something ubiquitous back then. A lot of the other kids had new or newer cars. I remember that a few of the rich kids had K5's with full lift kits that made them look like mini big foots. Then you had the kids with muscle cars, sporting ladder bars and line locks set up for street racing. There would always be one of them who got in trouble for using the line locks and burning the crap out of the rear tires in the student pick-up area. Which would produce a huge cloud of smoke. My project car before college was a 62 Nova 2. I dropped the drivetrain of a wrecked 69 Camaro SS 327 with a 411 posi rear into it. That car was like a missile because it weighed nothing and had a 350hp(with at the time was powerful) 4 barrel. No power steering really sucked but I loved that car. I always wanted a 429 Hemi Super Bee but I couldn't afford it. My 62 Nova is probably worth a fortune now. The high school that I attended had 2700 students and as such had a pretty big student parking lot. Ah, days gone by of youth. A lot of fond memories, even the embarrassing ones.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In all seriousness, I'm pretty convinced that he will release the animations before the end of this month. If you payed close attention to his last message he said "I promised and I WILL" when he normally says "I should finish it by...", "I will try to...", which is precisely what he did in the same message when he mentioned 0.7 (I will try to release it in December as promised).

So I'm quite sure of 3 things:
- We will have the animations this weekend. Probably on Sunday 1st.
- Obviously we'll not have 0.7 in December, he knows it, we know it. Probably not even before summer if he ever completes it, which remains to be seen.
- He has already finished the animations and is waiting for the turn of the month to pocket his monthly pledges. I am personally 100% convinced of this.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ICSTOR here. First of all I want to apologize. I gave my word that the animations would be released this month, and when a man gives his word, he needs to keep it. Unfortunately my mental health issues have reared their ugly head once again. So what happens now?

What I should do is simply not tell you any of this and state that I am taking a break from the game until such time as I am able to commit to it. This is my personal business and I shouldn’t use my mental health as an excuse to garner sympathy with the people who pay my commissions.

But since I’m not a professional, what I’ll tell you instead is not to worry. The animations will only take a few more days. So just be a little more patient. Things are happening real soon. And as an added bonus, I will be releasing v0.7 at the same time. Which is now twice as big as I originally intended. Thank you for your money. I am not accepting questions.
You beat me to this punch. This is a good satire post. He went off his meds and is now suffering from his illness again. The illness of greed and sloth.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In all seriousness, I'm pretty convinced that he will release the animations before the end of this month. If you payed close attention to his last message he said "I promised and I WILL" when he normally says "I should finish it by...", "I will try to...", which is precisely what he did in the same message when he mentioned 0.7 (I will try to release it in December as promised).

So I'm quite sure of 3 things:
- We will have the animations this weekend. Probably on Sunday 1st.
- Obviously we'll not have 0.7 in December, he knows it, we know it. Probably not even before summer if he ever completes it, which remains to be seen.
- He has already finished the animations and is waiting for the turn of the month to pocket his monthly pledges. I am personally 100% convinced of this.
A lot of people around here need to find something else to do. We are (mostly) just pirates around here, go find other game to fap or a movie to watch or whatever.:WeSmart:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
I'm 100% positive ICSTOR will abandon this game before it's finished. Like before we ever get to have various 3 somes and a harem route. If that happens the silver lining is icstor's patreon support will go bye bye.

I want my Linda/Sara 3 way please. Scratch that, I just want to be able to smash Sara. Poor girl has been locked in her room for years now.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
A lot of people around here need to find something else to do. We are (mostly) just pirates around here, go find other game to fap or a movie to watch or whatever.:WeSmart:
This will be my standard response to these types of posts. We are mostly pirates? Duh, you are viewing a post on a "pirate site", so yeah, we are pirates. That includes you only Milfy City is the only game you downloaded here and pay Icstor 10 bucks a month. "Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettel. Mr Kettel meet Mr Pot."
473496_1557318907000.jpg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This will be my standard response to these types of posts. We are mostly pirates? Duh, you are viewing a post on a "pirate site", so yeah, we are pirates. That includes you only Milfy City is the only game you downloaded here and pay Icstor 10 bucks a month. "Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettel. Mr Kettel meet Mr Pot."
View attachment 472415
Do you know the meaning of the pronoun "WE"? Of course i am included.:FacePalm:

Also you pretty much proved my point, so thanks. :sneaky:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Do you know the meaning of the pronoun "WE"? Of course i am included.:FacePalm:

Also you pretty much proved my point, so thanks. :sneaky:
Do you know the meaning of what the word "mostly" means? "You're doing something I don't like. Stop it!" This fits you to a T below.

images (1).jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gasanvar

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

This is way too accurate lol. He should just be quiet and say he is working on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Gasanvar and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This is way too accurate lol. He should just be quiet and say he is working on it.
I said that in September. Say nothing at all. We would have bad-mouthed him but he still would have maintained some credibility with the people who believed in him. Now he is down to just a few people believing his words. Like Onision LOL.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I said that in September. Say nothing at all. We would have bad-mouthed him but he still would have maintained some credibility with the people who believed in him. Now he is down to just a few people believing his words. Like Onision LOL.
Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise;
when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

• Love
Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I AM NOT !!
i was a patreon who kept pumping money into him till i had enof!!
i'v bean around thous kind of games
"hey guys we are expecting some delays soo expect the realase 1 weak later"
"hey guys i need to take a break so i will see you in 2 weeks"
witch is fine things happen np people are understandable
HOWEVER what we got from icstor was is insane, you either did not work your entire life, or you have a very privilaged job if you think that after a 2 months brake and a 3 months delay it's still acceptable to have 2 more months of delays
like are you all shils deep down secret cucks?? i know that it might be funny but for real tho i am prty sure that some1 can have sex with your partener while you watch from the chair in the corner, kuz this amount of excuses makeing can only be done by a cuckhold....

i mean for real tho when are you guys finaly be able to have the balls and come forward and say " ye guys you were right he is kind of BSing all along"

and i was 1 of you, i even supported him with my $$$, that's how much on icstor side i was

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes