Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
IDK. I said he would not make the 10th of October deadline and he did. So until December 1st, I am not busting his balls about missing the deadline.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
IDK. I said he would not make the 10th of October deadline and he did. So until December 1st, I am not busting his balls about missing the deadline.
Perhaps even until the end of December.
No, seriously. He said the animations are almost ready, so why has it taken so long? Since he does not do animation, his programmers have been sitting idle for a long time. Doesn't he realize that everything is stuck on him? Or are they remaking the whole game anew?
And why did he say that Sara's update would be big, if he knows he can't handle it.
"The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised. I’ll try really hard to make this update big" :unsure:
He knows it's only 31 days in December, right?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Q Who and LadyBee

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, a bike or bicycle ...same shit(no scooter) and ofc is way better than a car because is cheaper and 0 pollution...duuh :FacePalm:
In my world umbrella is invented so i use it when is raining :FacePalm:
Shopping? i walk to a store, i don't need to go to another city/country to buy food :FacePalm:
I work so i have money ...duh
I make my own food and once a month or twice i eat fast-food..like a pizza
Having a college degree or not proves nothing, you can buy that shit. Bragging about it makes you look stupid, at least:WeSmart:
Me 18 :eek: ? Wish i would be that young once more but now i am over 30 :cry:
The AVERAGE household has 2 cars? dafuk...maybe on Hollywood boulevard or in Dubai
I can call myself average because around a quarter of people where i work own ONE car each. I've seen people who own 2 cars but they are very rich like a mayor, doctors, lawyers.
No house? Actually i live in a house but i don't own it and i don't type from under the bridge if that's is what you expected :FacePalm:

So enough with this shit because you proved nothing with this fancy talk just to make yourself superior. Trust me, you are not above anyone around here, you just look more like a douche.
What kind of economically depressed region do you live in where you think only rich households own two cars? Or is it the opposite and you're a clinger of a major metropolitan center where you're dropping 400k on some shitty 1000 square foot "bungalo"? I grew up in a poor family and we had two cars.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
hello everyone. i start the game from the beginning. anybody has all secret scenes locations? might be a walkthrough will be a help

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So animation next year then and then another half year for update 0.7 ? .
I think the deadline for 0.6 is December. Otherwise, all the patrons will leave him. He must understand that. But maybe he'll think of something. For example, will come out not the entire animation, but only half. :D
hello everyone. i start the game from the beginning. anybody has all secret scenes locations? might be a walkthrough will be a help
Look at my signature, under this message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I think the deadline for 0.6 is December. Otherwise, all the patrons will leave him. He must understand that. But maybe he'll think of something. For example, the animations will not come out completely. :D
You know that in december he will come up with another excuse and push back the animation into januari and then he will tell people that he can't release them fully.

I guess you can tell i have no faith in icstor anymore at all to keep anything he says.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I think the deadline for 0.6 is December. Otherwise, all the patrons will leave him. He must understand that. But maybe he'll think of something. For example, will come out not the entire animation, but only half. :D

Look at my signature, under this message.
how to cheat the money? i can't open the consol

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
how to cheat the money? i can't open the consol
Use Save Editor
Upload the save to the site, Find the line "inventory > Money(1234)", Change the value, Download save
But if you still need a console, then you here UnRen.bat
Put unren.bat in the same folder with the executable or the "Game" folder, run it, press "3" and you can now open the console. In the game, press Shift + O, enter your code.

Last edited:

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
ICSTOR here. First of all I want to apologize. I gave my word that the animations would be released this month, and when a man gives his word, he needs to keep it. Unfortunately my mental health issues have reared their ugly head once again. So what happens now?

What I should do is simply not tell you any of this and state that I am taking a break from the game until such time as I am able to commit to it. This is my personal business and I shouldn’t use my mental health as an excuse to garner sympathy with the people who pay my commissions.

But since I’m not a professional, what I’ll tell you instead is not to worry. The animations will only take a few more days. So just be a little more patient. Things are happening real soon. And as an added bonus, I will be releasing v0.7 at the same time. Which is now twice as big as I originally intended. Thank you for your money. I am not accepting questions.
This is what I get from reading this post, ICSTOR to all his fans and the poor sods who still pay him even after the delays and excuses

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You know that in december he will come up with another excuse and push back the animation into januari and then he will tell people that he can't release them fully.

I guess you can tell i have no faith in icstor anymore at all to keep anything he says.
he'll say his doggy died ,and he needs 6 months to mourn him.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
What kind of economically depressed region do you live in where you think only rich households own two cars? Or is it the opposite and you're a clinger of a major metropolitan center where you're dropping 400k on some shitty 1000 square foot "bungalo"? I grew up in a poor family and we had two cars.
I don't live in USA, i am from Romania.
Did you beg for money on the streets to buy 2 cars since you were so poor? 400k $? :ROFLMAO: This amount of money i make in 100 years without spending a dime. :KEK:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just replace patriarchy, feminist and woman with Icstor. Those protective knee pads will be particularly useful for you. We should all do what we want to do and you should sod off and go back to Icstor's Discord if you're not happy here.

You don't even realize that you are mocking Icstor with your dullard defense. What you have essentially said it that now Icstor is synonymous with being a total slacker. If this was actually a joke at Icstor expense you did a bad job of it.
I could rephrase and tell that they've got the "Congenital Veqvil Syndrome", if you want. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It'll be hilarious if the animations are shit and just another 1 second loop. Almost a full year for an update only to recieve 0 animations for the scenes. Which is a good indication he was lying about even having animations done. Now when we finally get animations (after another MONTH delay) they'll probably be bad :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kroxz and Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes