Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hate to break it to you but I don't think he has the corona virus or the flu, if that is your attempt at defending how he's been acting for over the past year then either of those things would have been fatal by now. I was going to say more but I just reread your post and have to ask are trolling right now please tell me you are.
if he work too hard his immune system gets weak and he exposes himself to virues an dthen he gets sick
he works a lot but also needs to rest because he is made of flesh and blood like us

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if he work too hard his immune system gets weak and he exposes himself to virues an dthen he gets sick
he works a lot but also needs to rest because he is made of flesh and blood like us
Would you have any proof for him working?
Cause all we have is proof that he is NOT working... it would certainly lift some spirit than

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
join his discord
That's not really proof it's all word of mouth he said she said there. Do you have actual proof other than someone saying he's working really hard because if you don't then you have nothing concreate to go off of. When you set self imposed deadlines then miss them multiple times it's real easy to say aw shucks guys sorry for Bsing you guys for the 3rd straight time but I promise I'm working really hard. When in reality they're not, if going by word is all it takes for you to trust someone then that's a dangerous path your on.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
And the Cycle Continues.......Its not the dev its the System itself that is flawed the dev's are just exploiting it and that's bound to happen as it always result's in zero consequences.
You can blame the thousands of morons that's giving him free money every month. It's an oh so simple problem to solve but the problem is your average person is an idiot. Throw in a few thousand of them and that simple solution becomes impossible. If he lost 50% of his patreons he'd instantly drop everything he was doing and put all his time into the game. Hell, if it's not too late. He literally has zero reason to crunch and make it. He's earning tons of money not doing anything. He released a half-assed patch without animations and even then people didn't drop support, in fact he gained some.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Caroline has got fed up waiting and is dating another guy; Celia has divorced Gustavo and is exploring her same-sex side; Sarah has grown up and become a nun; Linda has gone back to Bob ("Take me, big guy!"); Cindy's kicked her personal habit and is working in a bank; Zizzy and Zazzy have been arrested and are half way through their 5 year jail sentence; Violet has given up a life of crime and is working as a cleaner uptown ("good money", she reports); Macy has finished school and has almost completed her university studies. Looks like she's going into an academic career, can't be bothered with distractions like sex ... the Head Teacher has become Chief of Police; and Charles is seriously considering a comeback.

Looks like our MC's been left on the shelf.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Wasn't it supposed to be 0.6 in August, 0.7 in October and 0.8 in December? *lol*
Who knows? the guy just started throwing out months in the end. This year he's going to make up an new month call it Faketemember then their will be no need to worry update will be coming out that month.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Crazy thing is I totally forgot, also remember FULLY ANIMATED SEX SCENCES honestly doubt that's happening anytime soon.
Don't worry the wait will be worth it you just gotta believe! just stick your head in the toaster and believe!

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
You can blame the thousands of morons that's giving him free money every month. It's an oh so simple problem to solve but the problem is your average person is an idiot. Throw in a few thousand of them and that simple solution becomes impossible. If he lost 50% of his patreons he'd instantly drop everything he was doing and put all his time into the game. Hell, if it's not too late. He literally has zero reason to crunch and make it. He's earning tons of money not doing anything. He released a half-assed patch without animations and even then people didn't drop support, in fact he gained some.
Wish a few of those would head to **MY** patreon........js.

:cry:

Reactions: Nocro32510

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's not really proof it's all word of mouth he said she said there. Do you have actual proof other than someone saying he's working really hard because if you don't then you have nothing concreate to go off of. When you set self imposed deadlines then miss them multiple times it's real easy to say aw shucks guys sorry for Bsing you guys for the 3rd straight time but I promise I'm working really hard. When in reality they're not, if going by word is all it takes for you to trust someone then that's a dangerous path your on.
Can't believe i will play devil's advocate here, but you do realize you are doing the exact same thing right? Having to trust your words , because you also don't have any evidence backing your claim, that the dev is lazying around.:rolleyes:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Can't believe i will play devil's advocate here, but you do realize you are doing the exact same thing right? Having to trust your words , because you also don't have any evidence backing your claim, that the dev is lazying around.:rolleyes:
I could use the whole year of 2019 as proof, a single update got pushed back not once but a good five times in one year meanwhile during that whole time he was still raking in that oh so hard earned money. It went from early spring to June/July to August to September then October and finally got released in a unfinished state with bugs and missing animations in November. With all that time and resources surely a hard worker such as ICSTOR would have made it work clearly. There's more evidence leaning towards him being less productive than a hard worker at this point. If you could point me to any where in the last 12 months that make him out to be a hard worker then I'll gladly concede my point and admit I'm wrong.

Edit: To add to it in the year 2020 in typical fashion he's been overall quiet to the point where even his mods don't have a clue to what he's doing at times and when he finally did speak it essentially amounted to the update will come when I damn well feel like working on it. So going by last years work ethic that could be at any time. So yes I do have proof it might not be as strong as you'd like but it's proof nonetheless.

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
They play the game right, can't say I wouldn't do the same, but I hate people who defend this.
As far as I know of it, there is only one dev charging by every major game update and not every month, that guy has all my respect.
I dunno, if Icstor showed his work and was actually making constant updates to keep people informed, it wouldn't be so bad. Some smaller devs can take a lot of time to get an update out, and the extra money can really help them, but again, they need to commhnicate what they are doing. I try to make a post every week about what I am wroking on, and I don't even make money. I just want people to see I am at least working on something and not begging for money without doing something. Even if the updates take awhile.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes