Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The next update's currently at 70% (well, based on his website that is). Just hoping there won't be another delay, like last time.
Too late. This was supposed to be out in December 2019.
enough for you to fap endlessly
Ah, that would be a no for me. Now the contents on a couple of my external HDs. That's a different story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, regarding Steam as far as I know the greenlight program does not exist anymore and has been replaced by a one time $ 100 (or was it $ 1000) fee to be able to publish there. They also do adult games now - after all AL is there, and Delta Iota Kappa is to follow soon. I've also seen MotH in my suggested games.

So, in essence, of course he could put it up there as Early Access, but then he would only get a one-time income, not a steady Patreon stream.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
It is artistic vision: A master like Icstor would not make such mistakes, he is trying to convey a message through emotions.

Caroline in the first two pictures symbolizes how he feels constrained, tied up on a table by two big weights on his chest.
He would like to get up, to fight, but he cannot, no matter how hard he tries.
To make things worse, us... The fans, the people who should aid him in the time of need are twisting his arm and holding him down... Perhaps there was a hope he could free himself if it was just those two weights, but because of us... I fear it is too late.

Caroline in the third picture symbolizes how he is lost in the void... His sight is gone, his mouth unable to speak and do you see that woman in the background? That is a way to indicate silence. He cannot hear, but you cannot hear him either.
He is trying to say something, but he is in an isolation tank whose escape is impossible.

Caroline in the fourth picture symbolizes the pain of corsets, not done through a piece of clothing like a pair of stockings which fit perfectly your legs, but through constant hating.
"Icstor update when icstor andorid when when animations icstor render icstor why sick why no render why no talk to us icstor dont ban me release when android compressed save gallery" this is just one of the many chants that shape his being like a corset shapes your torso through pain and sorrow.

Caroline in the fifth picture is simply a bug because Icstor was too tired and did not notice it.
Dude, hats off to you. This is pure gold. My favorite part was you calling 4 different characters Caroline.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Correction the image is from the movie "The Agony And The Ecstasy"
with Charlton Heston and Rex Harrison
All movie fans know about it.
But I did not mean what film the photo was from, but a comment on the context.
In what state are they waiting for the continuation of this game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes