parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Too bad I have 2 options open, one make the older sister pregnant and the other story open

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Question: Is it child abuse to ground and lock someone in their room as long Linda has? Poor Sarah is gonna need to see a shrink and take some prozac.
According to Child Protective Services, yes. In fact, I was wondering about the locks on the bedroom doors in many of these novels for that very reason!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
According to Child Protective Services, yes. In fact, I was wondering about the locks on the bedroom doors in many of these novels for that very reason!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
you are saying that for a city in which a mafia boss is the principal of a big school?

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
It's been nearly 1 year and a half since last linda update. I do not give a shit about judy!! Let v0.8 be ONLY about Linda. I had enough of this wait. I can't bear the thought of 2 years of wait for a Linda update that has to be splitted in half with another useless character like judy. Nor i can think about waiting for v0.9!!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Everyone who has a favorite character is tired and upset by waiting.
And anyone can think that other characters are useless.
I wish everyone expecting more patience and peace.
And of course the full episode with his sweetheart.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's been nearly 1 year and a half since last linda update. I do not give a shit about judy!! Let v0.8 be ONLY about Linda. I had enough of this wait. I can't bear the thought of 2 years of wait for a Linda update that has to be splitted in half with another useless character like judy. Nor i can think about waiting for v0.9!!
Judy is "another useless character"?

Them's fightin words!

:mad:

nassah12

Feb 15, 2018
the game asking for routes first one is harem route and second is pregnant route
i click pregnant it says work in progress and then harem its not running means game not showing
+ the requirements are completed

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Maybe I'm just blind but it took me forever and a search of the thread to find out where the Therapist was. The stairs are not very prominent...

zandalari

May 4, 2019
0.7 is still only at 70%, so it is still probably at least a month away from release.
6 months at the earliest. Hey here's an idea. Let's all start a bidding war, see how close we get to the eventual release date. Winner gets a custom render made by ICSTOR that your grandkids can collect.

Reactions: walterwhite01

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Actually, you just have to pay her $10000, after you've done the "retrieve the locket" quest.

6 months at the earliest. Hey here's an idea. Let's all start a bidding war, see how close we get to the eventual release date. Winner gets a custom render made by ICSTOR that your grandkids can collect.
You kidding? After the last update, I'd say it'll be 8 months, as per the new once per year schedule.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I honestly want to throw something at you

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
SO I'm Thinking... Someone said next update would be out by the end of this month!.
I'm wondering how confident those people still are?.
I'm definitely not seeing it happen myself, Icstor's track record for releases is terrible!.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes