lordgronko

Sep 25, 2018
Hello,
how can I have money in this game ?
I have do buy the electrify dildo, but with the game's computer, it's very long to get that cash

thx !

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This has to be one of my fav games, the graphics are fantastic and no really grind. I need an new game now.
No grind?
I gues that means you didn't go after all the content... or just cheated which would defeat the purpoe/content of that comment.
To get a BJ from Ms. 2 Face you would need to grind for a VERY long time atleast

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I have never written a novel, visual or otherwise but if I was to consider it, I would start with the story. A good story is 50% the success in my amateur opinion. Figure out at loose plot and at least 1-2 chapters. Based on the script, I would then try to break it down into scenes. What characters, environments, and props are needed for that scene. Then how many renders are needed for that scene to be enacted. Then estimate how long these scenes would take to be setup and render at least one chapter and that would give me a timeline to put something out there.

It sounds like the creators you mentioned really have their stuff together. And this is how it should be.

Just my 2 yen worth.
Mo.
you know it sounds great on paper and its good to have a plan. But from experience you can have your story planned out and an outline created but you have to be able adjust because of feedback.
In my game for example - I had a clear story in my head and how to execute it but when the game was released I had to adjust and change some things in order to present the story better based on the feedback i got

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
No grind?
I gues that means you didn't go after all the content... or just cheated which would defeat the purpoe/content of that comment.
To get a BJ from Ms. 2 Face you would need to grind for a VERY long time atleast
Compared to Foot of the Mountain, there is no grind.. That game i got very bored on

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, having played Milfy City, I am looking for equivalent games but with the French translation, I have already played Man of the house, Deluca, do you have any game suggestions? thank you in advance

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i cant find the charles home where is it?
I'm sorry if a lot of this has already been posted, but I've seen a few people like this guy and kinda pity them. If you would have a link to a better walkthrough, feel free to quote me and I'll edit my post.

I used this for walkthroughs:
Linda:
Zuri/Suri:
Sara:
Caroline:
Celia:
Liza and Yazmin:

Each character has youtube video guides you can check if you're stuck. The scenes are removed from there, but the order of doing things is there. I noticed 2-3 errors in the walkthroughs above, but watching the video on the side helps with that.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I've just returned of the beach with Linda, and I'm wondering is there any advice that you've ended with the current content for that character, as I got with Sara and Caroline?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
You know, a quick little post to tell us everything's cool wouldn't be a bad idea.......

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Icstor usually makes a Patreon post near the end of the month telling people everything is fine, the update will come next month maybe, probably, no guarantess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fully expect one on Friday or Saturday. Probably something like: "Hey guys, we made really great progress this month. The progress bar stayed at 70% because I didn't want to overpromise and dissapoint you guys. But we are really close to release. I'll probably move it to testing in the second week of March and the beta should be out very soon :)"

However, if he doesn't make a post in February, it would be a really bad sign in my mind. I'd interpret it as him being so done with this game he can't even bother to write a short post for it, even if it loses him patrons.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Icstor usually makes a Patreon post near the end of the month telling people everything is fine, the update will come next month maybe, probably, no guarantess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fully expect one on Friday or Saturday. Probably something like: "Hey guys, we made really great progress this month. The progress bar stayed at 70% because I didn't want to overpromise and dissapoint you guys. But we are really close to release. I'll probably move it to testing in the second week of March and the beta should be out very soon :)"

However, if he doesn't make a post in February, it would be a really bad sign in my mind. I'd interpret it as him being so done with this game he can't even bother to write a short post for it, even if it loses him patrons.
You forgot "But the animations aren't done. They'll be out in a later testing release."

:confused:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes