Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
He can and most likely has a perfectly good explanation and acceptable excuse for not producing any content. Depression and/or being burnt out can drain all energy out of a person, making it an almost insurmountable challenge to even get out of bed every day, much less work on a project like this. While this can also be an explanation to why he keeps milking patrons, it is, however, not an excuse.
depression is bad, I agree from close relative experience. It is however totally different situation when you have depression and NEED to work to have a cash to live. Also, professional help cost a lot.

Thanks to people who support him he have those two essential things covered for years. And what those people get in return? Not even post saying what is going on or what to expect. Only very scarce posts with lies about imaginary dates that he set himself, changed afterwards and do not even meet.

I'm not saying money solves every problem but I know it solve majority of them and make your situation much better.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
depression is bad, I agree from close relative experience. It is however totally different situation when you have depression and NEED to work to have a cash to live. Also, professional help cost a lot.

Thanks to people who support him he have those two essential things covered for years. And what those people get in return? Not even post saying what is going on or what to expect. Only very scarce posts with lies about imaginary dates that he set himself, changed afterwards and do not even meet.

I'm not saying money solves every problem but I know it solve majority of them and make your situation much better.
As I said, he has a perfectly good explanation for neither putting his Patreon on pause nor producing any content, but he only has an excuse for one of them. I understand that the cash he gets every month might be the only income he has and that it is something he would have a hard time to survive without, but once you start accepting dubious moral and see it as a means to an end, you will get dangerously close to a slippery slope you would do best to avoid.

Last edited:

romeo_must

Jul 21, 2018
I was banned on Icstors discord because I was calling him out. I have info from someone very close to Icstor and the game is indeed cancelled. No I won't say who, but it's 100% that he has given up on this game. If at this point he can't take two mins to update the status of 0.7 then it's pretty obvious where his priorities are. Stop supporting him and let him see how comfy life is without his 7k+ patreons giving him free money every month.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I was banned on Icstors discord because I was calling him out. I have info from someone very close to Icstor and the game is indeed cancelled. No I won't say who, but it's 100% that he has given up on this game. If at this point he can't take two mins to update the status of 0.7 then it's pretty obvious where his priorities are. Stop supporting him and let him see how comfy life is without his 7k+ patreons giving him free money every month.
thanks for the insider

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Quite sad, but we know how the game will end.

Reactions: vmaks

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
The thing I'm about to talk about is kind of off topic from the game. It's about the developer.

There are so many good content creators who can provide whatever they do but Icstor still gets the best out of them. There is a demand for the game but nobody is getting anything from him. He could have just said ''I will release the game when I'm done with it.'' So many content creators says this because there could be real life issues and it might delay their games' release which is smart thing to do. Not promising something that you cannot foresee. Cause it's life and shit happens so why would you bother yourself saying something that it will not become real? He has to stop with the ''release day promising'' thing. I think he is just burned out of the pressure or whatever he is living at the moment and doesn't want to continue this game anymore. It is a great game and has a decent story. I wish overcomes from whatever he is facing and gets better.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The thing I'm about to talk about is kind of off topic from the game. It's about the developer.

There are so many good content creators who can provide whatever they do but Icstor still gets the best out of them. There is a demand for the game but nobody is getting anything from him. He could have just said ''I will release the game when I'm done with it.'' So many content creators says this because there could be real life issues and it might delay their games' release which is smart thing to do. Not promising something that you cannot foresee. Cause it's life and shit happens so why would you bother yourself saying something that it will not become real? He has to stop with the ''release day promising'' thing. I think he is just burned out of the pressure or whatever he is living at the moment and doesn't want to continue this game anymore. It is a great game and has a decent story. I wish overcomes from whatever he is facing and gets better.
For something like that to work you however need to practice transparency... which means keep your supporters regulary Updated about both your own well being/trouble (even shematic) and the game progress... both things he isn't doing in the least.
Also that only works for a certain amount of time and is not a valid option if you surrendered yourself and the project already only keeping quiet to keep it alive in your supporters dreams, while cashing on their support.
With ICStors past history and the last release debacle it's not really an option for him, as we can currently see

Reactions: arms99 and CptRexx

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Just go ahead and put the abandoned tag on this, I hope his patrons smarten up and drop the support, theres no reason to give him money when hes not even providing the service/product they're paying for. I'm just gonna look out for a game similar to this. I'm going to need 2 milfs, and 3 Sarah's in that one lmao

Reactions: vmaks

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Just go ahead and put the abandoned tag on this, I hope his patrons smarten up and drop the support, theres no reason to give him money when hes not even providing the service/product they're paying for. I'm just gonna look out for a game similar to this. I'm going to need 2 milfs, and 3 Sarah's in that one lmao
Your forgetting Caroline in that man :BootyTime:

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Imagine how things would be if he never made that stupid xmas special, what a waste of time and money.

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Sadly I think the only way to move forward is ICSTOR start working on a new game.

Maybe something with less characters and less overwhelming.

• Angry
Reactions: Oriandu
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes