Batman2501

Mar 20, 2018
Long time lurker. Decided to post thanks on a few posts. Love this game. though the map always seems to confuse me for some reason.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The walkthrough appears to be for a drastically different version of the game than I'm playing (it's for .6b whereas I'm playing .6e). For instance, the very first thing it mentions for Celia's route is to go to her house on the map at night but in the game I'm playing there is no indication of Celia's house on the map. Also the walkthrough mentions a 'necklace' and a 'Charles' but in my game what I found at the robbed clothing store was nail polish and the guy I fought was Dwayne, the brother of Violet. The only route that matched up from that walkthrough to my game was the neighbors, which just had some voyeur lesbian cunnilingus.
Milfy City Walkthrough v0.6e
Sadly I think the only way to move forward is ICSTOR start working on a new game.

Maybe something with less characters and less overwhelming.
He will only think about one scenario for a year. Then create renderers for another year, even if there are only two.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I know it's hard to wait for updates. Artists work at different tempos.

Something that can really suck the joy out of producing content is people thinking they're entitled to have said update yesterday. In other words. If you want an update, stick to encouragement and keep the rest to yourself.

Otherwise you deserve that they abandon the project. Whether they produce an update once a month or once a decade is not up to you.

I've made addons for a game before, been sick with a heart defect in the hospital, came back home 1 month later and people had blown up every conceivable way of contacting me with rage and entitlement. I made an update where I clarified that because of these people I'd be discontinuing my addons.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Something that can really suck the joy out of producing content is people thinking they're entitled to have said update yesterday. In other words. If you want an update, stick to encouragement and keep the rest to yourself.

Otherwise you deserve that they abandon the project. Whether they produce an update once a month or once a decade is not up to you.

I've made addons for a game before, been sick with a heart defect in the hospital, came back home 1 month later and people had blown up every conceivable way of contacting me with rage and entitlement. I made an update where I clarified that because of these people I'd be discontinuing my addons.
We tried to be understanding and showing patience a long time ago... only to be disappointed and realise that it doesn't work for ICStor... there are artists and game Devs who have problems in RL, however they are transparent about that and they still deliver in a regular schedule, even if delayed.
ICStor hasn't done that in over a year by now, and honestly he is giving people with true problems a bad name which makes it harder for them to recover without loosing support or like in your own case apparently being attacked.
His excuses if even given are repeated and hard to believe... add his financial success thanks to the ongoing of this game and you might see why people are sceptical, ironic and sarcastic at this point

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
We tried to be understanding and showing patience a long time ago...
Then try a long time +1, that's what my point was. When you're regularly criticised for being slow it becomes a race rather than a hobby you enjoy. I don't know ICStor in specific, but if he's felt he needed to promise some updates because people wouldn't leave it alone that could cause him to miss deadlines too.

In the end, even if the author is "at fault", rubbing it in will make it worse. It could definitely be the other way around too. That he has no intention of making more for other reasons and is milking it, but if that's the case, then that's what needs to be pointed out. I honestly wouldn't know.

I would be sad to see the game go.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Then try a long time +1, that's what my point was. When you're regularly criticised for being slow it becomes a race rather than a hobby you enjoy. I don't know ICStor in specific, but if he's felt he needed to promise some updates because people wouldn't leave it alone that could cause him to miss deadlines too.

In the end, even if the author is "at fault", rubbing it in will make it worse.
Last Update took him 1 year to complete, but by the quality and amount of content for the Update he only started to work 2 month before his self set deadline and than he delayed once a month for 3-4 month... only to leave out most "Animations" and promissed content.
You really want to tell me that this doesn't justify questioning his intentions to work fulltime at developing this game as he stated on his Patreon?
And it's not the first time he went along with this routine... if it wasn't more people would have given him the chance of a doubt... but even those few guys eventually realised that he wasn't takeing any of this serious.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Last Update took him 1 year to complete, but by the quality and amount of content for the Update he only started to work 2 month before his self set deadline and than he delayed once a month for 3-4 month... only to leave out most "Animations" and promissed content.
You really want to tell me that this doesn't justify questioning his intentions to work fulltime at developing this game as he stated on his Patreon?
And it's not the first time he went along with this routine... if it wasn't more people would have given him the chance of a doubt... but even those few guys eventually realised that he wasn't takeing any of this serious.
I will give you a like because I agree that as long as you're accepting payment you need to deliver, even if those are donations. I think the solution would be to stop paying and see where it goes from there.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

We welcomed him when he got the update around November and we wouldn't have problem if he would have taken his time for 2-3 months to make it but he's the one who comes up with all these promises and then he calmly says I am sorry guys will do this next week. Just share your thoughts dude no need to be a robot we care about Dev's it's not that we are just hungry people. Although I must agree there are still many annoying troll who shit on the game for no reason but saying that we 'deserve' it? No dude....no.

Reactions: Baka plays

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
Useless link.... Learn to live a life with patience or do other things instead of whining about no update
C'mon man...this fucking game haven't got a single word from its dev since january 30. The man milks more morons on patreon than coronavirus kills in USA. This game is dead, over, abandoned... Why insist on this crap? "Oh please you can't fuck with ICSTOR he is my hero, the best dev....bla.. bla..." Maybe you should learn to live without smoking the cock of such a terrible dev famous for not finishing on going projects. Some days to go and the ICSTOR minions can cry with the proper tag for his so called "masterpiece": Abandoned! And for those who still are patreons I suggest a red nose.

Reactions: meloggedin

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Then try a long time +1, that's what my point was. When you're regularly criticised for being slow it becomes a race rather than a hobby you enjoy.
He's getting paid thousands of dollars a month to make Milfy City. It's not a hobby, it's a job. He would be in the unemployment line in 99.9% of all fields with so little output. As soon as you get paid for something it's not a hobby, it's a profession. Your logic is not only incredibly flawed, but also completely inapplicable.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes