zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Sadly I think the only way to move forward is ICSTOR start working on a new game.

Maybe something with less characters and less overwhelming.

• Angry
Reactions: Oriandu

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
sighhhhh, he needs to at least just update us and give us some sort of "news" instead of just going quiet for months.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
When Linda is scolding Sara because of her grades, she says: "Well, no more! As of moment, you are this GROUNDED", when it should be "Well, no more! As of this moment, you are GROUNDED". Somehow the "this" got moved around.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Wow, I'm surprised by how little there is to do with this game. Is there even any vaginal intercourse at all? I got anal and some dryhumping. I've also hit various abrupt end-points, and I don't just mean the "you reached the end of the route in this version" which are somewhat understandable. Like after Caroline gets robbed and I find the nail polish and I have the encounter the dark alley where the dude puts me in the trash there isn't anything else to do. That storyline just completely vanished without warning. And I haven't been able to trigger any scene with Linda after looking at the book she was reading and spying on her changing early in the morning.

So my goodness, this game is relatively empty compared to other games I've found on this forum. Does the creator have other games, cause I can't see why anybody let alone 6000 to 8000 people would want to support this particular game when there are games with so much more content like Harem Hotel, Dark Magic Treasure of Nadia, Ecchi Sensei, and many others.

Last edited:
Reactions: saud cheema

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow, I'm surprised by how little there is to do with this game. Is there even any vaginal intercourse at all? I got anal and some dryhumping. I've also hit various abrupt end-points, and I don't just mean the "you reached the end of the route in this version" which are somewhat understandable. Like after Caroline gets robbed and I find the nail polish and I have the encounter the dark alley where the dude puts me in the trash there isn't anything else to do. That storyline just completely vanished without warning. And I haven't been able to trigger any scene with Linda after looking at the book she was reading and spying on her changing early in the morning.

So my goodness, this game is relatively empty compared to other games I've found on this forum. Does the creator have other games, cause I can't see why anybody let alone 6000 to 8000 people would want to support this particular game when there are games with so much more content like Harem Hotel, Dark Magic Treasure of Nadia, Ecchi Sensei, and many others.
For your Help you might want to look at the Walkthrough from the main page.
To answer your other Question he indeed had done other games before... but as sad as that is none reached the quality of Milfy City... which you correctly deducted is still no match for other games at this point

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Someone (any patron or discord member) please message him this:

Hey ICSTOR!
Please give one last update of Sara! It's a big request.
We (Sara fans) have waited too long and her number came the last after Linda, Caroline and Celia. She has a major character in the story so please. This doesn't need to be said but if you feel like abandoning the game please do it after completing at least 0.7.
Also, in the worst case if you are planning to abandon the game as it is now, please at least publish Sara images/animations you have rendered till now. Hoping that everything's well and good on your side.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Sadly I think the only way to move forward is ICSTOR start working on a new game.

Maybe something with less characters and less overwhelming.
That's not a way forward, that's side stepping the problem. A way forward would be for ICSTOR to hire someone to assist in the modeling, animation, and rendering process so that his workload is cut in half.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's not a way forward, that's side stepping the problem. A way forward would be for ICSTOR to hire someone to assist in the modeling, animation, and rendering process so that his workload is cut in half.
A true step forward would be if ICStor started to do what he apparently can do best, which is coming up with ideas for games and than hand them down to a team which will actually be able to create those ideas in a constant way of both timeline and quality.
Which is something he simply is not able to do

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
For your Help you might want to look at the Walkthrough from the main page.
The walkthrough appears to be for a drastically different version of the game than I'm playing (it's for .6b whereas I'm playing .6e). For instance, the very first thing it mentions for Celia's route is to go to her house on the map at night but in the game I'm playing there is no indication of Celia's house on the map. Also the walkthrough mentions a 'necklace' and a 'Charles' but in my game what I found at the robbed clothing store was nail polish and the guy I fought was Dwayne, the brother of Violet. The only route that matched up from that walkthrough to my game was the neighbors, which just had some voyeur lesbian cunnilingus.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The walkthrough appears to be for a drastically different version of the game than I'm playing (it's for .6b whereas I'm playing .6e). For instance, the very first thing it mentions for Celia's route is to go to her house on the map at night but in the game I'm playing there is no indication of Celia's house on the map. Also the walkthrough mentions a 'necklace' and a 'Charles' but in my game what I found at the robbed clothing store was nail polish and the guy I fought was Dwayne, the brother of Violet. The only route that matched up from that walkthrough to my game was the neighbors, which just had some voyeur lesbian cunnilingus.
EDIT:
Ok my mistake you can try to search the Thread or DL Lains Mod, as it contains a WT for earlier stuff

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There probably won't be another update. Someone who claimed to be close to ICSTOR posted on this thread saying that he has cancelled the game.
I have no idea if this is true or just some trolling by that claiming guy, still I can believe it easily with ICSTORS's dev past.
How do I fill the void it has left me?
Of course with Dual Family!! :illuminati:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes