aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
CAPTAIN'S LOG, Day, 234575

*Paces around Captain's Quarters, coffee in hand...*

"Hmm? Looks like something's going on in the ICSTOR thread? But why? He's only going to rush out the last two updates before starting his new game..."

*Heads over to stare at the Monitor.*

View attachment 630446

"...My god..."

*drops the coffee mug, shattering it on the ground.*

"YOU MANIAC! YOU COULDN'T DO ONE AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO DO TWO! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALLLLLLL!"

Well, here we are again.
Crew were left in hysterics today, so much so many of them died from laughter. Had to boot their bodies out of the pod bay doors into dark space, (A special thanks to our new AI HAL for being so keen to open them).

And boy, *Whistles* look at those numbers, if that isn't indicative of just how divided his own fan base is I don't know what is. You'd think they (much like the great cult of Gumdrops) would be keen to blindly follow ICSTOR's obvious plan of letting him 'work' on both games at once. But the sheer divide for such a once beloved game is staggering, and with the production problems so painfully bare for all to see it's no surprise it just barely passed through.
View attachment 630454
Live footage of ICSTOR watching the polls, realizing the fans aren't blind to the production problems.

I jest, I jest, but this does raise a crucial question:~

ICSTOR's excuse for the execution date of Milfy City (Marching it off slowly out into the snow, giving it only two 'final' updates) was largely due to the fact ICSTOR (self-admitted), he experiences a burn-out typically mid-way through projects like these and that's why he was now moving onto smaller, more manageable, episodic releases.

...So why's he trying to do two games at once?

Any dev worth his salt will tell you running two projects is an extremely difficult task at the best of times, how exactly does this remedy the situation at all?

Yes, the 'hardcore' Milfy City fans might be pleased the precious Crème de la crème of their favorite game is still 'running,' but at what cost?

Now, the root course issue will be even worse,

With ICSTOR now having to time manage both games at once, anyone (with their dick not in their hand still furiously stroking to the thought of their favorite waifu in Milfy city getting railed) can see the nightmare of a production about to happen.

- How exactly is he, unable to manage with one game, now going to manage two?
- What would that release schedule even look like given the already poor time-keeping happening?
- How is this entirely not self-defeatist in the initial reason for abandoning Milfy City to move onto easier to manage projects?

Ah! I've got it!
View attachment 630468
ICSTOR's secret plan to clone himself Dr. Manhattan style to make sure both games get done on time.

Only time can really tell how this whole thing will play out, but I think it's safe to say the prognosis is a tad grim.
But who knows? Maybe we'll see a miracle and a rejuvenated ICSTOR will defy all expectations.

"Hmm? What's that?"

"Someone left a note here-"

"Something about Devs needing anonymous sock puppets to be Professional."

"...Why do we need sock puppets?"

...Well, alright then...

View attachment 630472
...Am I doing it right? Am I a professional Dev yet? Guys...Guys? Hello? Why have you all left?

This is your Captain,
signing off.
View attachment 630473
This is the kind of hard hitting analysis we need in such turbulent times. Godspeed captain, godspeed.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
"YOU MANIAC! YOU COULDN'T DO ONE AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO DO TWO! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALLLLLLL!"
ICSTOR is a mess. Poor guy. It's clear he wants to be done with Milfy City, but I guess all the negative feedback got to him. So, instead he makes sure to not only set himself on fire, but add some fireworks while he's at it. If he ends up working on both games he'll just end up doing the same thing.

Reactions: Jim Webb

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Compressed version? If Yes, download the normal version.
If not, make sure that you have the rights to run it. Make sure that the game is not on the system disk. Make sure antivirus is not blocking the game, add the game to the exclusions of the antivirus or firewall.
It is also possible that you have a mod installed that leads to errors.
If you downloaded the game from the site, check the archive for errors. If you downloaded a torrent, re-hash the distribution.
i tried both normal and compress versions
it's in D driver so tell me is game on the system disk? bye the way i put it in same as folder that i put other F95 renpy games, other games are good, this game is not
and the other : disable antivrus, update windows.... bla bla bla , please do not book here
yes, i download this in f95 site and i was try download all links at 1st, both normal and compress versions
No, i dont use any mod

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
you still believe he gonna give us the update ? :)) keep patron him and don't ask , that's the way .

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Hello,
i am new here and i hope you can help me with my problems at Milfy City 0.6e.
* how can i get all the relation points for every woman/girl? (only has 5/5)
* I tried to start the pregnent route but it do not work - for the harem route i havn*t the relation points.

thanks for your help!!

Onlyone81

Dec 12, 2019
Hello,
i am new here and i hope you can help me with my problems at Milfy City 0.6e.
* how can i get all the relation points for every woman/girl? (only has 5/5)
* I tried to start the pregnent route but it do not work - for the harem route i havn*t the relation points.

thanks for your help!!
You can only get Caroline 5/5 in v0.6
The pregnant and harem routes are not available in this version

You have to wait for the next version(s) that will come out in the next 50 years ... or never

Reactions: mr6iness and vmaks

PickyNut

Oct 17, 2019
hello do you have any info on the v7 update? because at 70% it does not move anymore?
Mate, read several pages back. On the each page there is someone asking that question.
Nobody knows when there will be an update and whether it will be at all. Even the dev :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes