GrimReaper

Sep 23, 2017
i need help, i downloaded the game and everything and then when i launch the game it says could not execute (and then gives me the folder directory in which i downloaded the game) and at the end it says "is it missing?"

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i need help, i downloaded the game and everything and then when i launch the game it says could not execute (and then gives me the folder directory in which i downloaded the game) and at the end it says "is it missing?"
Did you remember to unpack the game into a folder of your own making? Never use system folders.

GrimReaper

Sep 23, 2017
Did you remember to unpack the game into a folder of your own making? Never use system folders.
i just tried it, i created a new folder in desktop and it still dint work and also when it gives the game directory it also adds 2 folders that dont exist like \lib\windows-i686. it gives me the names of those 2 folders that dont exist and then ask if it is missing and i have tried to create those 2 folders to see if it will work but it did not

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i just tried it, i created a new folder in desktop and it still dint work and also when it gives the game directory it also adds 2 folders that dont exist like \lib\windows-i686. it gives me the names of those 2 folders that dont exist and then ask if it is missing and i have tried to create those 2 folders to see if it will work but it did not
sounds like a corrupted DL... those folders should contain system files

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
probably a good thing youll be dispointed

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You probably haven't downloaded the archive completely, or the antivirus has deleted your files. If the latter, then add the game to the antivirus exceptions. If the first, check the archive for errors, or immediately redownload the game.
Can you provide a traceback.txt file?

lib folder: (Unpack it to the game folder where the executable file is located.)

keepitrollin

Apr 17, 2019
Where do you get that 8 dollars average from?

I feel like the last posters figures are far closer to the truth.

Whatever the case, who knows what's going on. Maybe they are implementing features that were more complicated then previously anticipated. All I know is that his PR game is abysmal. If I were him with even 150k+ per year I would just outsource a ton of the workload if I am uninspired. His income is high enough that he doesn't have to put in a lot of effort himself. Just seems very strange to screw over such a great source of income. The guy is set for life and he could literally build a company in which he divests most of the design decisions to people who are more motivated.
A little bit of Googling would help you answer that question. Here you go. Enjoy

ICSTOR stats:
Highest Paid Adult Game Dev's:

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
He spent all of 2019 doing nothing went on a 2 month break which was 8 months long to release like 400 renders, he has lots his touch and passion for the game I think.
He doesn't want to work on this anymore. But he also don't want to give up the monthly 30k. If this continues, the project will be known as MILKY city.

This is a shame, because unadvised people could be supporting good, active developers.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Why is this thread still so active? Let it go.
this dev is milking his sheep like a half million dollars a year while only working 2-3 months out of the year. i come back here 1-2 times a month or so because i'm morbidly curious on how far he can take this.

this is peak capitalism. make the most money while doing the least possible amount of work.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes