REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I think it's disgusting that it's almost the end of another month and still no word from ICSTOR and still stuck at 80%...

This game is not particularly hard too make when compared too other games, he's even publicly admitted that (whereby he does nothing but the renders and animations) and even then then the renders he can do in a flash but the animations take time, even then he's only looping animations and they aren't that impressive (when compared too other games in this space).

We were all pulled in by this game's charm and allure but that spell has vanished now once you realize that other devs are doing what he is doing plus more and are consistent with their updates and are transparent in how much work they do to deliver these updates. ICSTOR deliberately ignores his fans and accepts their funding for a game that has nothing going for it other than the Linda update which people have probably replayed to death by now.

You can start too see it feeling dated now, the animations feel slow and not well thought out, I kinda wish I voted for him too finish this in 2 updates now, I am actually sick of hearing Milfy City. For me I think this game is done now, there's only so much patience you can have with a dev and this is borderline abuse from ICSTOR, the negligence is unreal. There's no point supporting a game where the dev has given up on it, just look at the Caroline update...so underwhelming, what makes people think Sara's update will be any better? It won't...

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I think it's disgusting that it's almost the end of another month and still no word from ICSTOR and still stuck at 80%...

This game is not particularly hard too make when compared too other games, he's even publicly admitted that (whereby he does nothing but the renders and animations) and even then then the renders he can do in a flash but the animations take time, even then he's only looping animations and they aren't that impressive (when compared too other games in this space).

We were all pulled in by this game's charm and allure but that spell has vanished now once you realize that other devs are doing what he is doing plus more and are consistent with their updates and are transparent in how much work they do to deliver these updates. ICSTOR deliberately ignores his fans and accepts their funding for a game that has nothing going for it other than the Linda update which people have probably replayed to death by now.

You can start too see it feeling dated now, the animations feel slow and not well thought out, I kinda wish I voted for him too finish this in 2 updates now, I am actually sick of hearing Milfy City. For me I think this game is done now, there's only so much patience you can have with a dev and this is borderline abuse from ICSTOR, the negligence is unreal. There's no point supporting a game where the dev has given up on it, just look at the Caroline update...so underwhelming, what makes people think Sara's update will be any better? It won't...
the animations and story in this game are nothing compared to city of broken dreamers and deliverence that get an update every 2 or three months

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
needs abandoned tag
The last post was on may 22, if he doesn't move until August 22 of August, will be a tag, but it won't change anything. If he resumes its activity after this, the tag will be removed.
The problem is not with this site and its tags. The problem is with the developer and his Patrons.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
The last post was on may 22, if he doesn't move until August 22 of August, will be a tag, but it won't change anything. If it resumes its activity after this, the tag will be removed.
The problem is not with this site and its tags. The problem is with the developer and his Patrons.
yeah i know that this site probably has one of the best moderartion teams its patreons fault but to have the tag there even if its for a day would e satisfying

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The last post was on may 22, if he doesn't move until August 22 of August, will be a tag, but it won't change anything. If he resumes its activity after this, the tag will be removed.
There are games threads with Devs who communicate more frequently, but the thread is still maarked as abondened as the Mods are not convinced the games will ever see an update until it happens... personally I believe this game thread will justfy the same treatment... however the main condition of 3 month radio silence needs to be passed anyway

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yea this game aint go anywhere, ICstor is doing the same thing again, go radio silent without any reports, lately some devs are acting like this a example Dr.bones is one of them (but this one has gone for longer time), people ask for news and no one knows anything and we can start to see some people are actually seeing how kinda scammy this develop is and they removing their patreon sub, since june 28th until now ICstor has already lost 500 patreons which might look tiny but its an good amount and if a dev loses so much patreons in less then a month means something is wrong.
Like someone sayed "the game is starting to look outdated", its true, the animations are bland/empty they are not good and idk how it takes so long to do for a loop of 4 sec and beside he has money to invest, the game itself is simple nothing really complex that would make the development take so long, the amount of characters are minimal for a game that has like what 2 years, there is devs that do more work (coding,art,animation,etc) in a month then ICstor in 6 months.
Its really a shame cause the game at the time had potencial to be one of the best and now its looking like shit cause of a dev that lies too much and its in a position if he messes up he will lose everything.
(Of course he will still have patreons that will keep giving him money cause he will pull the mental problems again so people would feel sorry for him, im starting to think the mental issues he says he has its nothing but a huge lie so people wont pressure him)

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
Yea this game aint go anywhere, ICstor is doing the same thing again, go radio silent without any reports, lately some devs are acting like this a example Dr.bones is one of them (but this one has gone for longer time), people ask for news and no one knows anything and we can start to see some people are actually seeing how kinda scammy this develop is and they removing their patreon sub, since june 28th until now ICstor has already lost 500 patreons which might look tiny but its an good amount and if a dev loses so much patreons in less then a month means something is wrong.
Like someone sayed "the game is starting to look outdated", its true, the animations are bland/empty they are not good and idk how it takes so long to do for a loop of 4 sec and beside he has money to invest, the game itself is simple nothing really complex that would make the development take so long, the amount of characters are minimal for a game that has like what 2 years, there is devs that do more work (coding,art,animation,etc) in a month then ICstor in 6 months.
Its really a shame cause the game at the time had potencial to be one of the best and now its looking like shit cause of a dev that lies too much and its in a position if he messes up he will lose everything.
(Of course he will still have patreons that will keep giving him money cause he will pull the mental problems again so people would feel sorry for him, im starting to think the mental issues he says he has its nothing but a huge lie so people wont pressure him)
thats satisfying but i want blood

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
He spent all of 2019 doing nothing went on a 2 month break which was 8 months long to release like 400 renders, he has lots his touch and passion for the game I think.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes