PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The enormous level of constant crying in this thread of Icstor doing nothing and milking loosers is really unbelievable. :ROFLMAO:
Just let it go and move on with your lifes for fucks sake.
If the admin put abandoned tag people will stop cry, but is unfair that only for the fame this game keeps the active tag meanwhile another devs must be active with constant updates for keep their game threads. I dont care if Icstor wont update anymore this game, but at least the rules be equal for every dev, right?

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
If the admin put abandoned tag people will stop cry, but is unfair that only for the fame this game keeps the active tag meanwhile another devs must be active with constant updates for keep their game threads. I dont care if Icstor wont update anymore this game, but at least the rules be equal for every dev, right?
as requested
should i start a change.org petition so we can get others on board?

Last edited:

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I agree that the rules should probably be updated to add something besides "on hold" or "abandoned" for devs who are claiming progress but showing none.

That said, it's not like it'll make a single bit of difference to ICSTOR. He won't lose patrons over it. Dumb dumbs will still download without reading anything, then post a "this game is great! Can't wait for the update!" comment.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I agree that the rules should probably be updated to add something besides "on hold" or "abandoned" for devs who are claiming progress but showing none.

That said, it's not like it'll make a single bit of difference to ICSTOR. He won't lose patrons over it. Dumb dumbs will still download without reading anything, then post a "this game is great! Can't wait for the update!" comment.
here it is lets do this

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
The healthy thing to do is move on. Sign the petition recently posted if you must. I myself just played Power Vacuum for the first time, and Amnesia the other day. Wonderful games.

Reactions: poopy13
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes